Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VirtualDJ Local Database v6.xml on my Digital Camera SD Card!?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

My camera's SD card was in the reader slot of my lappy for a couple of days and then I noticed the DB on the card. How did this happen, why did this happen and what do I do with it?

Thanks in advance!

DJ RuDe

geposted Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 4:08 pm
When you run VDJ, it "sees" the card as a removable drive because it is a mass storage device. Just delete the "...database v6.xml"; it's not needed.

geposted Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 7:49 pm
As far as I have noticed, VDJ will put a similar file on the root of any drive it can see when you start the program.

geposted Tue 14 Jul 09 @ 2:24 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
djmoonie wrote :
As far as I have noticed, VDJ will put a similar file on the root of any drive it can see when you start the program.

Only if it finds media files on it...

geposted Tue 14 Jul 09 @ 9:50 am
panderoHome userMember since 2011
happened to me and was cleared and left mp3 "F: \ VirtualDJ Local Database v6.xml" ago it seem like the mp3 again

geposted Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 6:21 pm
panderoHome userMember since 2011
I spend my mp3 disappeared "F: \ VirtualDJ Local Database v6.xml" as the mp3 appearing ago

geposted Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 6:23 pm
i've got the same problem please help????

geposted Tue 11 Jun 13 @ 11:28 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
This is NOT a problem. That's just the normal behavior of VDJ.

VDJ creates for every drive which contains media files its own local database at the root folder.
If you do not need this drive/ stick/ flashcard... for your gigs just delete this database file.

geposted Wed 12 Jun 13 @ 4:02 am
Same... I went to my friends gig last week with a memory stick to put 5 new sunflys on her laptop before she began.
Her VDJ was running at the time, and I added these files from my memory stick onto her laptop files and then press the "Add to search data base " button, so as to make them appear on her vdj search engine. However , when she began her gig, although her own playlist was present, songs requested by singers were nt coming up as they always do.. So as she sang , I tried to find on her laptop, where her own files were stored, so as to re add them. I added what I could find, although not everything, as they were nt all in the 1 designated file. When checking my own memory stick today, there s an empty icon file on it called virtual dj local database v6. And at a time that corresponds of when I had it in her laptop... it wont open, and its size is 0 bytes, which indicates theres nothing in it.
Would this have cleared her already added data base? As we cannot understand where it all went and why it had to be reloaded? Is this something I did, or as the comments above state, something that happens with vdj when another storage device is detected. As I know I didn't copy, drag or transfer anything onto my own stick which only has a tiny memory.
Thank you all.

geposted Sun 09 Oct 16 @ 4:25 pm
THIS SONG REMIX BY KS SELECT

geposted Thu 06 Jul 17 @ 7:11 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)