Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: New update Mapper Denon DN-S3700 VDJ 6.x - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

DJCBPRO InfinityMember since 2006

geposted Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 3:07 pm

Nice video ;)

geposted Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 4:06 pm
Love those deck, wish they were indistry standard!

If you ask me Pioneer took a lot of the fun away by not having a spinning platter.

geposted Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 4:16 pm
Thx for comment !

I will say that Denon dn-s3700 not just a basic spinning platter.

Platter Technologie have a High Torque Direct Drive Motor 12 pole and same with the classic and unmistakable Tecnnics sl-1200.

I play 10 year with Technics sl-1200 and my feeling is just same with the dn-s3700.

geposted Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 4:44 pm
I own a pair of these myself and they are nice. For something to be industry standard, it has to be a work horse. These 3700s work great but lets see how great they are a year or 2 years later. The 3700s are not expensive either, You can buy them for 699 each.

geposted Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 5:27 pm
Caliente123 wrote :
I own a pair of these myself and they are nice. For something to be industry standard, it has to be a work horse. These 3700s work great but lets see how great they are a year or 2 years later. The 3700s are not expensive either, You can buy them for 699 each.

Before have it denon dns 5000 (5 year) and nothing problem.

I work with Denon 10 year and i am very happy from the quality and price

If you see Pioneer you pay a fortune and this is not beter than Denon (quality and technologie)

geposted Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 6:39 pm
The Differences between Denon & Pioneer. Denon gives you more features for your money. Pioneers Give you less features but its extremely active, It responds instant & Starts up fast. Denons responds fast but not faster than pioneer. The pioneers are more money because they work perfect all the time. They can take a beating and still work. Anytime you see all the top djs of the world using pioneers.. You have to ask yourself a question....... Denon has come a long way and they are getting better with their table top decks. They have alittle more catching up to as far as performance wise to the pioneers. I have owned the Denon DN 2600f Dual cd player, Denon DN 6000, Denon 9000, Pioneer CDJ 1000mk1, Pioneer CDJ 1000mk3, Denon DN-S3700. I have DJ yed with the Denon 5000's & The Pioneer CDJ 800's

geposted Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 8:06 pm
Djcb can you please post a video of your self scratching on these decks. I have the same decks and when I scratch it sounds funny. Or can you let me the configuration settings you have?

Thanks.

geposted Thu 03 Sep 09 @ 3:05 am
Caliente123 wrote :
The Differences between Denon & Pioneer. Denon gives you more features for your money. Pioneers Give you less features but its extremely active, It responds instant & Starts up fast. Denons responds fast but not faster than pioneer. The pioneers are more money because they work perfect all the time. They can take a beating and still work. Anytime you see all the top djs of the world using pioneers.. You have to ask yourself a question....... Denon has come a long way and they are getting better with their table top decks. They have alittle more catching up to as far as performance wise to the pioneers. I have owned the Denon DN 2600f Dual cd player, Denon DN 6000, Denon 9000, Pioneer CDJ 1000mk1, Pioneer CDJ 1000mk3, Denon DN-S3700. I have DJ yed with the Denon 5000\'s & The Pioneer CDJ 800\'s

What is faster ? Instant start ? What is the instart start from Pioneer because I do not find this information

Pay more for what? Denon they work perfect all the time so.

What you say is really anything

You have 2 sorts dj\'s, one makes noise and the other which mixes.

Quote :
@ DJCB

Could you please update the page in english?

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/8706/Denon_DN-S_3700_Mapper.html

Ok i try this week end

Quote :
Djcb can you please post a video of your self scratching on these decks. I have the same decks and when I scratch it sounds funny. Or can you let me the configuration settings you have?

Thanks.

Ok i do it this week end

Here video scratch from another people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7l1_3nLHls

No here my settings from VDJ

geposted Thu 03 Sep 09 @ 10:16 am
Thanks djcb. I want to see someone scratching with these decks on vdj 6.0.2. Mine sound funny lol.

geposted Thu 03 Sep 09 @ 12:03 pm

geposted Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 12:54 pm
I can't view the page.

geposted Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 3:30 pm
DJMIHRAN wrote :
I can't view the page.

Go to download -> plugins --> Tools & drivers

Than you see Mapper Denon dn-3700

geposted Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 4:13 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJCB wrote :

What is faster ? Instant start ? What is the instart start from Pioneer because I do not find this information

Pay more for what? Denon they work perfect all the time so.

Start is faster with Pioneer - Denon 3700 is a very good piece of hardware but Pioneer is so far better (I have cdj1000 also)
Play & Cue buttoms are very bad in Denon .

geposted Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 6:29 pm
With Pioneer CDJ 1000.. You can mix dance music perfect. If the song is going alittle fast, you can fine tune the speed by moving the sides of the platter backwards. Its smooth like butter.

@ Man-TK We have good taste with the equipment we use. I have/had.. the 1210 M5G's, 1200m3d's 1200's, CDJ 1000, CDJ 1000mk3, 3700's, VCI 300, Rane MP24, Urie 1620, Biamp SCM 7600,

geposted Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 8:32 pm

It is your opinion.

Has to say that you mix better the dance with Pionner, it is bullshits

My video proves that one can, but highly-rated tone we see not much.

And nothing replaces the feeling and the ears that you use Pioneer of Denon or anything deck !!!

If Pioneer it you is better that Denon, why kept you about 2 dns 3700 !

geposted Sun 06 Sep 09 @ 6:25 am
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004

i have 2 tt technics m5g - 2 pioneer cdj1000 & 2 denon 3700 -
Pioneer buttons are so far better than DENON ....but DENON have Midi ..Denon gives you more for less money but Pioneer is 100% quality .
Denon rubber Buttons sucks ...but i can work with them . If you touch one & another side by side you will always feel the difference ... Pio BUttons are better ...I can't understand why DENON have these cheap rubber buttons inside .

geposted Sun 06 Sep 09 @ 11:29 am
I have cleaned up the prior three posts because you guys seem to have this uncanny need to 'quote' the prior post when your post is a direct response to the post before yours .... PLEASE DO NOT do this ... if you are replying to the post right before yours - DO NOT QUOTE IT!!

BTW ... your discussion is pointless ... because it is the same old My Preference is better than Your Preference ... all the companies have their 'better' features .. but what is better to me may not be anything to you ...

geposted Sun 06 Sep 09 @ 11:46 am
Sorry but i post for update mapper and we come to rot the post with this is better than it.

If pioneer is better, so much the better for you but please stop to rot the post !

Mapper is for Denon product and Pioneer has anything has see with it !

geposted Sun 06 Sep 09 @ 1:05 pm
i got the denon dn-s3700 adn virtualdj but i have no clue on how to set it up... do you have a tutorial or something i can go by.. or a link to one.. and one more thing are you using midi to control vitualdj or are you using vitualdj codec cds..

geposted Mon 19 Oct 09 @ 11:25 am
71%