Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Your DJ Name As A Sample Like On The Radio

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

dj2bucsPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hi Guys it's me again I was wondering how all these DJ's on the Radio Get there name to sound like they do. Do they record it themselves at the Station and tweek out the voice or what. If somebody could help me or If there's someone out there that broadcast with Radio Station's that could make me one I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE A LITTLE DIRECTION FOR THIS ONE THANK YOU ALL

geposted Thu 08 Jul 10 @ 5:22 am
Hey dude. U can actually purchase these drops from various djpool websites. It would cost u on average of about US$50 for a couple of drops. Of course the price would vary. I know you can even pay Fatman Scoop about $1200 for a 30 second drop. So yeah. :P

geposted Thu 08 Jul 10 @ 5:30 am

geposted Thu 08 Jul 10 @ 5:55 am
wow that was good .... thanx Norway .......

i'm gonna get me some of those

geposted Thu 08 Jul 10 @ 9:29 am

geposted Thu 08 Jul 10 @ 9:35 am

geposted Thu 08 Jul 10 @ 4:23 pm
dj2bucsPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Damn this is EXACTLY what I was looking for thank you for all the options guys those drops are NICE

geposted Thu 08 Jul 10 @ 8:02 pm
Ive even used my kids. Most of the time I ask whatever group I'm working with to drop me a line or 2 then I spice it up a little with sound effects. I aint payin anybody I cant work with or meet.

Huey

geposted Thu 08 Jul 10 @ 10:13 pm
Now I Know Aint nobody here thats gona pay $1,200 for no audio clip.lets NOT pretend Fellows! not unless you're Tiesto and making $15,000 for the nite (and even then!)...get a mic,some effects and make your own!!theres is the guy that works at the Local Record store who also does a Radio show,Killer Deeeep Voice.I call him "DA VOICE",should ask him....he,he...

geposted Thu 08 Jul 10 @ 10:49 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I agree, to some extent, with the Tracker. I have several very nice ones. Not one penny did it cost me. I called local radio stations, a few years ago when they were fully staffed, and asked the weekend people. Asked friends with cool voices, turn on the mics and bring plenty of beer. Traded production work with voice talent in need. Even made Britvobirdie, A.K.A. Lesley Lafferty a very talented voice over professional (she does the voice of the GPS navigator in Jaguars) a mix, in exchange for drops. You can spend money if you want but, I bet had had more fun collecting mine ;^)

geposted Fri 09 Jul 10 @ 6:46 am
neat Teary .....

i've been having a lotta fun lately , some of it a bit strange , with branding myself .....

i must say ... damn those things are hot

although i do spoof the whole thing like it deserves i do some branding myself of course .....

i just try to keep it so that neither myself nor anyone else rolls there eyes

we had a guy at the strip club who actually would write his name (relentless ??!) on the rotation board

so i had to respond with my really cool name DJ Fyorczmieuwaq .........it's not one of those cool snappy nick names,

all of those were taken !

nowadays Fyorczmieuwaq still lives on in the form of my FireText nickname

sometimes i see it scrolling across the screen ......taking up the whole screen or if i attach it to the cube , taking up

2 whole sides of the cube

i'd get it on a banner but i'm not sure if the rolled up banner would fit in the van ......

geposted Fri 09 Jul 10 @ 3:36 pm

geposted Mon 12 Jul 10 @ 6:27 pm
I make my own with garage Band, it costs me nothing.

geposted Thu 15 Jul 10 @ 11:04 pm

geposted Fri 16 Jul 10 @ 10:13 am
The wigmans are pretty bad ass, I may have to get some of those.

geposted Fri 16 Jul 10 @ 10:40 am
rawkerHome userMember since 2011
Exclusive Dj Aashish

geposted Sat 20 Aug 11 @ 11:38 pm
This topic is over 1 year old.

[Old topic closed]

geposted Sun 21 Aug 11 @ 11:03 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)