Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pitch changing - PLEASEEE HELP!!! - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hey guys,

I ticked the delayed button and all seems to be good!

thanks for the tip

geposted Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 3:31 pm
Your gonna think i lost my mind, but We had this problem with 2 rigs that are just straight computers without any controllers or any external anything and found the cure thanks to a few friends i have at microsoft.

Check your microsoft updates and look for a microsoft update ".net framework 4 client profile" and remove it.

Not sure why but it solved our problem - this is due to some timecode com objects within windows language itself - I first noticed it as a pitch or dragging problem in another popular media player - the one with the llama........

since then no time shifting or pitch related problems --- i dont let it install until i see a new version from richmond. wish i had the KB number handy but i dont, and i cannot find it in a microsoft search - - they may have dropped it until it is more debugged. its an end user runtime and it is not a neccesary requirement for most systems yet as it is a new .net language.

geposted Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 3:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Thank God, Microsoft doesnt make cars !

geposted Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 4:53 pm
I unstalled it then I look back in my updates its in there again I had to change my setting of my updates so I can choose to download and and install the update but again I unstalled it

geposted Sun 23 Jan 11 @ 12:11 pm
Problem still occurs after doing what you said

geposted Tue 15 Feb 11 @ 4:27 pm
still playing up a little bit at the moment... bring back the auto config button from the older versions!!!!

anymore suggestions on getting this set so its rock solid?

geposted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 7:39 pm
I found out what it was your shortcut that your computer use to volume up and down you cant assign a shortcut to that key or it will mess up virtual dj i had to reassign the shortcut pitch bend to an other key I was able to start the problem by tap on fn - and fn + which is used to volume up and down my computer but - and and + is my shortcut for pitch bending faster and slower so that what it was im so happy but i ended up changing os's think it was a windows 7 64 problem but then it did it on vista 32bit so its not a download its a shortcut that your computer and vdj share it cause conflicts in the program.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had almost a 1yr of this problem and finally fix it

geposted Sun 13 Nov 11 @ 6:08 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)