Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 7 PRO FREEZES WITH NUMARK MIXDECK - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

I have VDJ 7 and after a while I finally got it to work with my mixdeck but every time I use it for a while It will freeze and not respond. Getting it to just start up and work with the mixdeck is a challenge. But after a few tries of unplugging and replugging the mixdeck, restarting VDJ it will work. But again last night it played for about 2 hrs and it froze in the middle of a song and I didn't do or push anything different that I haven't been pushing already. Once it froze when I used the cue for headphones last night when I used a sound effect. IDK what to Di at this point I really wish it could be more reliable. I would hate to do a gig with this and something freeze up again. And I hate traktor le. Can anyone help me with this?

geposted Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 10:07 am
I have VDJ 7 and after a while I finally got it to work with my mixdeck but every time I use it for a while It will freeze and not respond. Getting it to just start up and work with the mixdeck is a challenge. But after a few tries of unplugging and replugging the mixdeck, restarting VDJ it will work. But again last night it played for about 2 hrs and it froze in the middle of a song and I didn't do or push anything different that I haven't been pushing already. Once it froze when I used the cue for headphones last night when I used a sound effect. IDK what to Di at this point I really wish it could be more reliable. I would hate to do a gig with this and something freeze up again. And I hate traktor le. Can anyone help me with this?

geposted Sat 20 Nov 10 @ 4:57 pm
Well today it happened again.. I pushed the FX button on the mixdeck.. which was the brake FX.... and it just froze and stuttered and it read VDJ not responding. But I was using it for about 3 hrs just fine. Also I get an error in the xml file when I scroll through my FX once I reach the last FX? I downloaded Direct X 9.0 as I read this would help in some other thread. I have a dell with Windows 7 64 bit.?? I really would like some help solving this issue!

geposted Sat 20 Nov 10 @ 5:04 pm
HELP!HELP! HELP! HELP HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP!

geposted Sun 21 Nov 10 @ 5:01 pm
I can somewhat understand your pain...hell I can't even get my drivers to load without the program freezing !!

geposted Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 8:25 pm
im also having the same problem with my mixdeck! it frezzes when its in midi mode (when ever im using a PC program), your not the only one with this problem, im just as disappointed with the mixdeck as much as you are. You could try download a firmware upgrade from the numark website for the mixdeck http://www.numark.com/mixdeck , not 100% sure it will work but its worth a try?

good luck!

geposted Fri 26 Nov 10 @ 11:52 pm
Are you using Windows Vista?

If so, this Operating System has a bug in its MIDI driver support that will cause MIDI to fail if too many MIDI messages are sent in one go (E.g: Scratching excessively with the jogwheels.)

The only solution to this problem is to upgrade to Windows 7 (Preferably a clean install from scratch, and only install the software that you actually need.) Windows 7 will also give you much better overall system performance.

geposted Sat 27 Nov 10 @ 1:48 pm
im using windows 7 ultimate version, on a HP laptop intel centrino 2, core 2 duo

geposted Thu 02 Dec 10 @ 12:00 am
buddypsPRO InfinityMember since 2010
this same thing happened to me yesterday twice with NUMARK TOTAL CONTROL, am using windows vista on my desktop and XP on my Laptop

geposted Mon 06 Dec 10 @ 6:48 pm
Hey All, i just did a Firmware update 038 on the mixdeck console and Ive tested it, it hasn't froze on me since! I highly recommend that you update it.

you can acess the link here:
http://www.numark.com/mixdeck

geposted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 8:56 pm
Can you provide some details on the process of installing the firmware?

geposted Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 6:56 am
Im having the same problem with VDJ 7 just shutting down. It says Virtual DJ has stopped working and needs to close. This happens to me everytime I use it for more than 2 or 3 hours. Even if Im not using my mixdeck. Quickly running out of patience with VDJ. I love the program but for the program to just stop working in the middle of a gig is not cool. I am also using Windows 7 Home Professional.

geposted Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 7:17 pm
Is anyone else getting this same message?

geposted Sat 18 Dec 10 @ 4:27 pm
kemo0916 wrote :
Is anyone else getting this same message?

I noticed in the picture that Norton 360 is running, have you tried to turn off all (Blue Tooth, Internet and Norton) during your shows, there is an option to turn off norton until system restart. I make sure I turn all of these off prior to my shows.

geposted Sun 19 Dec 10 @ 8:20 pm
I noticed in the picture that Norton 360 is running, have you tried to turn off all (Blue Tooth, Internet and Norton) during your shows, there is an option to turn off norton until system restart. I make sure I turn all of these off prior to my shows.

geposted Sun 19 Dec 10 @ 8:22 pm
djmarkmroz wrote :

I hadn't thought about that. I'll try that today and see if that solves the problem. Thanks!!

geposted Mon 20 Dec 10 @ 7:48 am
Hey Freddy2121, if you download the zip file from the numark website it will give you step by step instructions how to perform the update.

geposted Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 10:14 pm
Hey gang I did the new update and I have an additional twist, not only did it freeze, It also (during broadcast mode) can hear the second choice during cue, but load the song on the left deck and you must use the right deck to play pause etc.

I rolled back my machine to the previous verson

geposted Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 8:55 pm
i have a mixdeck and the only way i was able to get it to function was with virtual DJ.....my bros computer (windows vista) crashes it.....mine on xp doesnt. once the bugs are worked out, a great setup

geposted Wed 19 Jan 11 @ 1:49 pm
I have VDJ7 Pro with a Numark Mixdeck. It works perfect!!! The only issue I seem to have though is that my crossfader doesn't move on the screen when I use it on my deck and my tracks are placed backwards on my screen. My left deck moves the right deck on the screen and vise versa. My my master, gain, treble, mid, and bass don't seem to work on the screen either. It all works perfect on my deck but on the screen it doesn't seem very responsive to everything. Everything else seems to work though very nicely. If anyone can help me out with this I would surely appreciate it.

geposted Fri 18 Feb 11 @ 1:35 am
48%