Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: iBlacksheep (for Virtual DJ iRemote App) - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

The skin is ready and will be uploaded later today.

I'm at work at the moment otherwise I would post a screenshot.

More info about iRemote: here

geposted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 8:41 am

geposted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 10:37 am
Looking good but so far no of the skins let you start a track and use the mixer to fade in on the same screen which makes it pretty hard to get a smooth start and fade out

geposted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 10:57 am
Is anyone else having a problem installing this skin. I keep getting error 7 trying to install from both mac and a pc

geposted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 2:17 pm

geposted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 2:31 pm
djjameslake wrote :
Is anyone else having a problem installing this skin. I keep getting error 7 trying to install from both mac and a pc

No problems here. Not sure what error 7 means either.

geposted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 2:32 pm
You get error 7 if VDJ 7.0.2 is not installed yet.

Keith

geposted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 2:43 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Redownload the installer and install 7.0.2 again OR create the /iPhone/ folder in the Documents/VirtualDJ/Skins/ folder.

The installer relies on the /iPhone/ folder to exist.

geposted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 2:48 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
You get error 7 if VDJ 7.0.2 is not installed yet.

Keith

I had 7.02 installed.

It didnt creat the iPhone folder in the VDJ skins folder. I have created it manually and is working ok now.

I am really surprised no one though to put the play buttons on the same panel as the mixer though on the skins as it makes it impossible to start a song and control the mixer at the same time

geposted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 3:39 pm
I actually had play buttons on my 1st build of this skin. the issue is space with the iPhone skin is space!!

You make a very good and valid point though- I will look at creating a skin/update with the play button in the mixer.

geposted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 4:18 pm
djtouchdan wrote :
I actually had play buttons on my 1st build of this skin. the issue is space with the iPhone skin is space!!

You make a very good and valid point though- I will look at creating a skin/update with the play button in the mixer.

Thanks it would certainly be appreciated.

geposted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 4:38 pm
This is a great skin .... thank you. My iPod is much more classy now :)

geposted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 4:55 pm
wow awesome...nice!!!

geposted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 7:27 pm
wow...awesome...

geposted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 7:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Dan do you a portrait skin too ?

geposted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 7:40 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Like the skin man. One question though, can there be a file search window somewhere? Thanks

geposted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 8:06 pm
I keep getting an Error 6 everytime I try to install the skin. What am I doing wrong?

geposted Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 12:17 am
nice

geposted Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 4:39 pm
I get installation error 5 all the time and I have 7.0.2 and the iPhone folder already

geposted Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 8:52 pm
djscorpion.pr wrote :
I get installation error 5 all the time and I have 7.0.2 and the iPhone folder already

Please disregards the last message, I was downloading the file thru a download manager and was not downloding the complete data, then I download it manually and was installed successful. Great Skin!!!

geposted Sun 19 Dec 10 @ 10:14 am
65%