Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ freezes with DENON DN-SC2000

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I try my new Denon controler DN-SC2000 in our club and Virtual freezes 4 times in one hour. i don't know were is the problem but i was reading some foros and there are many people with the same problem.
Virtual frezzes and when i disconect the controler virtual runs ok again.

There isn't any firmware update and i don't know how can resolve the problem.

Anybody have solutions?

Thank's and sorry for my english level (it is so basic).

geposted Sat 26 Feb 11 @ 10:58 am
Open a ticket with a Denon Tech Support and here with Virtual DJ. That's what I had to do.

Denon Tech Support told me yesterday that I was the first person to report this same issue!

Yet I've seen your posts here and djmidigital in the Denon forums complain about the same things for a month. Others have been complaining about the same issues on the forums since November of last year!

You will not find help in the forums.

Open a ticket, brother.

The more people that do, the quicker we can use our DN-SC2000s.

geposted Fri 01 Apr 11 @ 3:58 am
i'm in the same case! i can't undestand how denon buy a component that not work sice first time and all errors reported in the forums are deleted... LAMENTABLE!

geposted Sat 02 Apr 11 @ 10:54 pm
I think I fixed the freezing problem. I'm typing up the procedure now. PM me your e-mail and Ill send it you when I'm done writing it.

geposted Sun 03 Apr 11 @ 11:26 pm
New firmware has been posted by Denon Europe, it seems to have solved the freezing problem for Traktor's so far nobody has reported results with VDJ

http://www.dm-pro.eu

I already ordered my units upon hearing about the release of the firmware, I will try it out as soon as I receive them.

geposted Tue 13 Sep 11 @ 1:50 pm
New firmware works great with VirtualDJ!

It fixed the jittery pitch fader problem.

I tested with Windows XP and Windows Vista machines, so far. Not yet with my Windows 7 machine.

Excellent results so far.

NO FREEZES, so far.

Will report back later.

geposted Wed 14 Sep 11 @ 1:31 am
So if this is definitely the case, I'll probably upgrade to Pro and buy one of these. Do you think it is a well built unit that will last? How is long term performance? Have the buttons developed any problems?

Sorry for OT

geposted Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 5:12 am
XarhKos wrote :
So if this is definitely the case, I'll probably upgrade to Pro and buy one of these. Do you think it is a well built unit that will last?

Denon makes excellent equipment. Build quality and materials used are outstanding. Robust metal chassis. Nice clicky rubber buttons. It feels professional and not toy-like at all. I own two DN-SC2000s. And now with the firmware upgrade, I absolutely love them.

XarhKos wrote :
How is long term performance? Have the buttons developed any problems?

Once again, it's Denon. Denon doesn't make crap.

Buttons are of the same material used in their old rack-mount CD players. I still have an old Denon DN-2000F MK lll. Almost 20 years old.
Buttons are intact.

geposted Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 7:09 am
Thanks!

geposted Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 11:51 am
XarhKos wrote :
So if this is definitely the case, I'll probably upgrade to Pro and buy one of these. Do you think it is a well built unit that will last? How is long term performance? Have the buttons developed any problems?

Sorry for OT

Denon = Quality, some of the best most innovative DJ gear is made by Denon.

geposted Sat 17 Sep 11 @ 4:17 pm
djchris73 wrote :

Buttons are of the same material used in their old rack-mount CD players. I still have an old Denon DN-2000F MK lll. Almost 20 years old.
Buttons are intact.

I remember when those old denon DN-2000F rackmounts ruled the clubs (Well at least when it came to CD players), the first CD player with a pitch controller and instant start if I remember correctly.

Just shows you how innovative Denon really is, even back in the day. Before the Dn-2000F there wasn't any pitch control or instant start on a CD player, other CD players before this took their sweet as time reading the disk before you could press play.

geposted Sat 17 Sep 11 @ 4:31 pm
simodjsPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hi guys,
Wondering if anyone here has had problems with denon dn SC2000 and Virtual DJ, my problem is when I send music radioweb, the deck of the skin after about 15 minutes of work done, lock completely, with no chance of being able to restore everything the only thing I can do is to force the closure of the program and then restart everything, but yet the problem remains the same.

geposted Thu 10 Nov 11 @ 6:04 am

geposted Thu 10 Nov 11 @ 6:28 am
here is the report of the links above this post: "No firmware updates have been issued for this model"

geposted Thu 10 Nov 11 @ 11:22 am

geposted Thu 10 Nov 11 @ 11:28 am
login, I've done the day before and I have also registered my products , but it always says the same thing .

geposted Thu 10 Nov 11 @ 12:16 pm
In that case, please contact Denon support and ask them to send you the updated firmware.

NOTE: The .eu site above is different to the denondj.com site.

geposted Thu 10 Nov 11 @ 12:24 pm
ok thanks a lot ;)

geposted Thu 10 Nov 11 @ 12:38 pm
thanks for the advice, I finally managed to solve my problem ;)

geposted Mon 14 Nov 11 @ 2:19 am
i have two dn sc 2000 ,tryed connect with virtual dj, the one deck don,t want work .who knows how connect 2 sg 2000 with virtual dj

geposted Fri 10 May 13 @ 6:05 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)