Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 7.0 Vestax Typhoon Internal Sound Problem

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I just purchased Virtual DJ Pro 7.0 (b342) and it is installed in windows 7 64 bit.

I can set up the mapper just fine, it finds the typhoon no problem....

Then when I go to sound and select the typhoon as my sound device VDJ doesn't function beyond moving the sliders etc. If I pick my systems crappy internal sound card I can play no problem.... Any idea why I cannot use the typhoons internal sound? I checked all drivers and they are up to date, and the typhoon works perfectly fine in traktor, I just hate traktor and I want the Karaoke functionality that VDJ has...

geposted Sun 24 Apr 11 @ 6:10 am
That is not the latest version of VirtualDJ Pro. Please register your serial number on the page on the page http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then download the latest v7.0.3 version from http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

The Typhoon is fully natively supported in the latest version and does not need any separate mappers. Please update and then delete any custom mappers you have installed from My Documents\VirtualDJ\Mappers and My Documents\VirtualDJ\Devices to prevent any conflicts.

For sound, you will need to install the ASIO driver for Typhoon, which you should have received with the controller if it came with VirtualDJ LE. Otherwise, you will have to use ASIO4ALL - http://www.asio4all.com

geposted Sun 24 Apr 11 @ 1:53 pm
I've had my ASIO Denon driver for my HC4500 controller for years where updates from both VDJ and Denon has resolved the issues I've experienced. I just purchased a new Vestax Typhoon Controller packaged with VDJ LE (which I didn't install). On my new back up HP Notebook with Windows XP, I installed VDJ 7.0.4, the ASIO Typhoon Drivers and everything works great.

On my main notebook where I've been using my Denon controller with the ASIO Denon driver on Win XP, I installed the ASIO Typhoon Driver and it will not let me select the Typhoon sound card. I keep getting the Crash Guard window. I select recover and VDJ reboots (not the PC) and I get the same error.

I've tried changing the sound card with the device disconnected from the notebook. I've also tried the ASIOALL v.2 driver (this tells me 'not enough channels').

The bottom line is that I am unable to select the ASIO Typhoon sound card and I really don't want to uninstall my Denon drivers (which is for my main system).

It sounds like there is a conflict with the Denon / Vestax drivers installed ? Please help.

Larry

geposted Fri 12 Aug 11 @ 8:55 am
Apologies to the moderator. I was trying to edit my post on the ipad and clicked on quote instead. I am trying to delete my post but I am unable to do that too.

geposted Sat 13 Aug 11 @ 10:52 am

geposted Mon 15 Aug 11 @ 3:44 am
hi im hvin serious problems wit my asio driver venever i start my virtual dj nd my vestax typhoon nd den set it on the asio sound card a msg pops up sayin recover or shut down i dnt noe why plz tell me

geposted Sun 01 Jan 12 @ 5:18 pm

geposted Mon 02 Jan 12 @ 11:40 am
am having the same problems with the crash guard and i tryied the asio for all and it says not enought channels and the settings are correct!

geposted Wed 01 Feb 12 @ 2:14 pm
yandrumHome userMember since 2011
I just installed windows 7 on my pc and my vestax typhoon works but its like lagging my virtual dj pro 7 and I can t spin our play or pause but with my windows vista it work perfectly. I installed the driver and its still doesn t work at all

geposted Tue 06 Mar 12 @ 12:40 pm

geposted Wed 07 Mar 12 @ 5:32 am
je veux configurer mon appareil vestrax typhoon avec mon virtual DJ mais je ne vois pas dans la zone de configuration de virtual dj l'onglet de "Mapper" comment faire s'il vous plais je voudrais plus amples renseignements....merci

geposted Wed 30 Nov 16 @ 10:15 am
Hi, my set up is vdj8 running through a xone 23c as an external mixer and usb sound card using a numark orbit to control 2 decks. This all works brilliantly. However, l have recently bought a behringer cmd pl-1 and as soon as l connect this to the setup everything goes to rat poo. The sound breaks up or shuts off if l use the pitch fader or jog wheel on the cmd pl-1 and eventually l get a message saying that the soundcard can't be detected (error) ! I then have to reinstall the asio drivers for the xone 23c to get up and running again. I don't have a license for cmd pl-1 yet but l don't think that is the problem?? Help please??

geposted Fri 17 Feb 17 @ 11:46 am
1. Your issue has absolutely nothing to do with this topic.
2. This is a version 7 forum, and you are talking about version 8.
3. This thread is from 2011, so is very old.
4. You have a license for one controller, so yes, it's possible that it won't work with another controller.
5. Please keep these comments in mind, the next time you post an issue, thank you.

Locked for all of the above

geposted Sun 19 Feb 17 @ 5:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)