Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Netsearch Stream unavalaible - Error

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

gamestaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Yesterday Netsearch was down. Later in the day it started working and all was good.

Today, Netsearch finds music in the search window but every song I attempt to drag to the deck I get the following error:

Stream unavailable - Error

Can someone else try to load a new Netsearch song and let me know if they have any success?

Thanks.

--
Gamesta

geposted Thu 07 Jul 11 @ 2:43 pm
I am having the same issues... seems to give me the same exact message... any words as to what it is??

Adam

geposted Thu 07 Jul 11 @ 3:27 pm
gamestaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I chatted with customer service and they said the Grooveshark service is down and they were in the process of bringing it back up.

geposted Thu 07 Jul 11 @ 4:21 pm
AndrewPRO InfinityMember since 2003
We are working on it, should have it resolved soon.

Thanks,
Andrew

geposted Thu 07 Jul 11 @ 4:50 pm
Having the same problem here

geposted Thu 07 Jul 11 @ 6:43 pm
my netsearch is letting me play about 10 audio songs than it goes to vedio i already unchecked the vedio can i get some help

geposted Thu 07 Jul 11 @ 10:42 pm
I HAVE THE MASE ISUE ON A GIG I WASS DOING ,,, ON MONDAY ,,, I HAD NO MUSIC ON ME I WASS COUNTING ON NETSEARCH ,,,, I HAD TO REFUND THE MONEDY TO THE PEOPLE THE HIRE ME.... I HOPE I GER SOME MONEY BACK FROM VIRTUAL DJ ,,,

geposted Sat 06 Aug 11 @ 5:25 pm
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
asrinsurance

With respect my friend, i would suggest you do not rely on any internet based system for all of your playlist. You should be pepaired with the correct tools to do the job you are charging money for. That includes your own paid up software and legaly obtained music collection.

Internet connectivity can fail at any time for many reasons. Using this as your main or only music source is risky at best. Netsearch is realy there to give you a way of finding and playing titles might be requested but you do not have on your hdd. Its helps you say "yes" more often when someone throws you a title that you just know you don't have.

It is also a good way to check out new titles on a try before you buy.

Daz

geposted Sun 07 Aug 11 @ 2:48 am
whem is virtual dj going to fix this? isue?

geposted Thu 11 Aug 11 @ 8:32 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Netsearch is working fine. For video results an update has been issued for pro users, v7.0.5.

geposted Fri 12 Aug 11 @ 2:08 am

geposted Fri 12 Aug 11 @ 7:09 am
my streming is not working can some tell how to get it to work please . i yes paid 349 dollars last week for virtual dj and im paying 10 momthly .

geposted Tue 16 Aug 11 @ 1:20 am

geposted Tue 16 Aug 11 @ 2:13 am
MY VIDEOS STREMING IS NOT WORKING CAN SOME TELL HOW TO FIX THIS ,,,

geposted Wed 17 Aug 11 @ 1:37 am
GOOT IT ,,, HEY THANKS ,,,, FOR YOUR HELP
[Spam links removed]
THANKS AGAIN

[Moderated: Advertising on the VirtualDJ forums is not permitted]

geposted Wed 17 Aug 11 @ 1:56 am
netsearch not working for me either. when will it be back on?

geposted Wed 17 Oct 12 @ 9:41 pm
You are not having the same issue, as these members over a year ago. I used the service until 2am this morning, so the service was working at that time. If you are still having issues, please start a new thread. Do you have the latest update 7.2?

geposted Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 10:29 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)