Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Choppy & Lagging Video

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

please help, just installed version 7.05 on a new Dell Inspiron N-7110 w/ I-5 core, Windows 7 home, 8 G Ram, 64 Bit OS, 800 G HD. it's been running fine running audio however when I run video its choppy & lags. I've disabled the Hardware Acceleration however then my Fade to Black feature no longer works. I can only use the fader to mix the videos. Does anyone know a way to get the sliders to work w/out the Hardware Acceleration feature enabled or any other suggestions to resolve the Video Lag while still using the Hardware Acceleration ?
Thanks

geposted Wed 21 Sep 11 @ 7:36 am

geposted Wed 21 Sep 11 @ 1:48 pm

geposted Thu 22 Sep 11 @ 7:26 am
I think its a driver issue. I have a friend with a VMS and hes on a MAC and doesn't have the issue what so ever. when you load the video it starts spiking your CPU/Memory usage. I don't know why but the post above said something to do with drivers. You might want to see if you have a driver update for your video card or something in that matter. Most Dell's have about 3 different versions of drivers.. Try it out.

geposted Mon 26 Sep 11 @ 2:24 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)