Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: BeatGrid 2.0 - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

:D excellent.
now just thinking, that triplet or 6/8 option would work across the effects in general.

geposted Sat 26 Nov 11 @ 6:53 pm
djcataract wrote :
If it puts any of your minds at ease, a boxed copy of Cue 7 IS on the list, and very high priority on it too. Atomix has more than proved it's worth to me, It's just getting the cash together to buy it now.

Seriously?? Have you been DJing for free since version 5.2 and you can't afford to purchase the software?? And someone who hasn't even bought the software shouldn't be complaining about upgrade fees or requesting new features. It costs $299, not $2,999. You should change your name to "DJ I Live In A Van Down By The River". One gig and the software has paid for itself. I'm sick of this everything on the internet is free sense of entitlement.

geposted Mon 05 Dec 11 @ 6:35 am
Ok.
A) you're completely missing the point of the thread.

B) I bought a DVS before software, which before final scratch came out was what we all had to do, and where I live gigs are few and far between. I take the "full use demo" approach with software, which is I won't buy it until I'm sure It works properly in every way i'd use it.

geposted Wed 07 Dec 11 @ 4:52 pm
C) I'm not some homeless Idiot. I'm a teenager living at home and trying to do the best I can on the few gigs I can get. Sorry that I'm not moving fast enough in my gear purchases for your liking, and that while I'm trying to do that, I'd rather use a cracked copy of VDJ than some terribly designed open source program like Mixx.

geposted Wed 07 Dec 11 @ 4:54 pm
djcataract wrote :
Ok.
A) you're completely missing the point of the thread.

B) I bought a DVS before software, which before final scratch came out was what we all had to do, and where I live gigs are few and far between. I take the "full use demo" approach with software, which is I won't buy it until I'm sure It works properly in every way i'd use it.

5.2 came out 3 and a half years ago and you still haven't figured out whether you want to buy it or not?? Come on man. If you haven't bought the software by now you're never going to buy it. Imagine if you had a free trial for a specialty cable TV channel, but instead of one month it was for 3.5 years, do you really think the cable company would go out of their way to take into consideration the requests of a non-paying patron for that long??? Hey Atomix, I'm almost ready to buy your software, just change this and fix that and maybe, just maybe I might finally shell out the $299. I'd hate to see you at a car dealership lol. Pathetic.

geposted Wed 07 Dec 11 @ 5:09 pm
I Did what any 17 year old learning to DJ would've had to do 10 years ago. I did that so that I could learn this $#!t properly. When you live in a town of 4000 people with two bars in it, how many gigs do you think there are, or money to go around? I spent 4 months working in a complete dive and done 3 dances at my high school. The Fact That I've Bought What I have on the amount I got from that is tbh pretty shocking to me.

geposted Wed 07 Dec 11 @ 5:13 pm
Plus, at least contrary to what you think, I AM going to buy it. How many do you think actually do?

geposted Wed 07 Dec 11 @ 5:15 pm
and finally, I'm buying it either way. It proved how much better it is about an hour after i found DJ Format's Mixlab 3.1

geposted Wed 07 Dec 11 @ 5:21 pm
The Wishes & New features forum is for ALL users to post their wants and needs regardless of their forum status.
dizzyrocks2001 wrote :
And someone who hasn't even bought the software shouldn't be complaining about upgrade fees or requesting new features. It costs $299, not $2,999. You should change your name to "DJ I Live In A Van Down By The River".

Please do not insult or belittle forum members because they have an opinion on something they would like to see implemented into the future development of the software.
dizzyrocks2001 wrote :
If you haven't bought the software by now you're never going to buy it.

Do you have proof to back this up? Many of our members are just starting out, learning their way and trying to scratch the funds together to purchase the software. Why add insult to injury here?
dizzyrocks2001 wrote :
Imagine if you had a free trial for a specialty cable TV channel, but instead of one month it was for 3.5 years, do you really think the cable company would go out of their way to take into consideration the requests of a non-paying patron for that long???

This is where Atomix is different than the cable company, we listen to ALL requests! We also offer a Home FREE version for users to try before they purchase the software. There is no limit on the duration of this trial, it is there for as long as the user needs to make an educated purchase.

The forum is designed to be friendly and helpful for every user regardless of their status. Users are encouraged to have constructive debates, but posts that are insulting and down right ignorant are NOT acceptable. Please keep this in mind the next time you decide to post.

geposted Wed 07 Dec 11 @ 6:22 pm
^THANK YOU!^ and that's one reason I'm actually willing to support you guys. Great Product, made by Great People :)

geposted Wed 07 Dec 11 @ 6:37 pm
Ok, here's a request from like 3 years ago... mono output, when will that be implemented?

geposted Wed 07 Dec 11 @ 8:05 pm

geposted Wed 07 Dec 11 @ 8:25 pm
again, thank you.

geposted Thu 08 Dec 11 @ 5:22 pm
dizzyrocks2001 wrote :
Ok, here's a request from like 3 years ago... mono output, when will that be implemented?

LOL... already available even in the older version where you do to setup in the config besides this option is not really important in VDJ as there are controller and soundcard who can handle to control these.

geposted Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 2:12 pm
cesarcastillo wrote :
dizzyrocks2001 wrote :

LOL... already available even in the older version where you do to setup in the config besides this option is not really important in VDJ as there are controller and soundcard who can handle to control these.

Not with the VirtualVinyl sound card you can't

geposted Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 2:14 pm
so buy a new soundcard, as you clearly can afford to XD

geposted Tue 20 Dec 11 @ 3:44 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)