Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual DJ 8. THE ULTIMATE DJ SYSTEM. - Page: 5

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

It would be cool if we can also add 2 more cameras so we can see it on the screen lets say the crowd and us performing the mix plus the video that we are mixing...

geposted Wed 18 Jan 12 @ 10:19 pm
well this was just to funny..... but on the real! i cant wait for VDJ 8 shit vdj 7 is looking pretty Old lol..... even tho i only use 5 percent of vdjs ability. now how about hooking up a brother up with a beta version :) ill test it out

geposted Thu 19 Jan 12 @ 11:53 am
If we all simultaneously start chanting "VDJ 8! VDJ 8! VDJ 8!" I think it will get released faster.

geposted Thu 19 Jan 12 @ 2:27 pm
djharryg wrote :
I love VDJ.

Please, please, please don't make VDJ8 "more" processor intensive. Tighten up the code to make the computer not have to use every resource available to run it with stability.
Let's see how we can "reduce" the amount of processing power to run VDJ8.

Less processing power needed.

Agree, plus a cleaner less congested skin... ;)

geposted Thu 19 Jan 12 @ 3:35 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Guys I know it's good banter on the forums everyone speculating about a release date, no one but God almighty knows, well maybes two others included.

Lets put it another way, you all have a a fair idea how long it takes for a well laid out skin to be made...

AS Forrest would say... life is like a box of chocolates, you just don't know what your gonna get.

geposted Thu 19 Jan 12 @ 4:14 pm
some guys on this forum are rally retardet. i mean he just said what he thinks.. and yes spreading love and happiness is good thing.. and i respect this guy about teling us all this..

geposted Thu 19 Jan 12 @ 4:31 pm
tayla wrote :
AS Forrest would say... life is like a box of chocolates, you just don't know what your gonna get.

READ THE LABEL :)

if history is any indication in the software biz, updates means bigger install file means bigger program, using up more system resources... smh
Still anticipating it though, will wait for the release to upgrade my laptop :)

geposted Thu 19 Jan 12 @ 4:39 pm
just wow

geposted Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 11:42 pm
maki2001 wrote :
some guys on this forum are rally retardet. i mean he just said what he thinks.. and yes spreading love and happiness is good thing.. and i respect this guy about teling us all this..

Bro you didn't even spell "retarded" right and its "really" not "rally"............before you go calling someone else names atleast learn how to spell them cause it makes you look "retarded".............

Just Sayin...
Huey

geposted Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 11:51 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
AND THE "D" AND THE "T" ARE PRETTY FAR APART, SO U CANT BLAME FAT FINGERS... LOL

geposted Sat 21 Jan 12 @ 6:31 am
maki2001 wrote :

Bro you didn't even spell "retarded" right and its "really" not "rally"............before you go calling someone else names atleast learn how to spell them cause it makes you look "retarded".............

Just Sayin...
Huey

.i speak better English than i write.. but then i again i really don't care about a few grammatical errors since i know and as i can see you know what i meant. but as i can see you found yourself as the retarDeT one since you were fast to reply :*

geposted Sat 21 Jan 12 @ 7:36 pm
Funny people here :P

To get back on topic:

"It is Atomix Production's policy not to set release dates or disclose details of features that are planned or will be present in the next version.

This is to avoid disappointment should it not be possible to meet the deadline or include a feature for any reason.

The next version of VirtualDJ will be released once it has been finished and fully tested by the beta testing team.

When the next version is released, an announcement will be made in the forums along with details of what new features have been added to the software. You can see a summary of previous updates on the VirtualDJ History page(http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ%20History.html) ."

geposted Sun 22 Jan 12 @ 8:24 am
santd wrote :
Way to welcome a new comer and potential customer.

agreed, even telling a person to learn to speak a language is off topic and demeaning when they are doing their best to communicate in the language most common to everyone else

geposted Sun 22 Jan 12 @ 4:25 pm
hello, anyone know the date goes virtualdj 8, because I am impatient miuy ...

geposted Thu 16 Feb 12 @ 5:24 pm
Did you read what was listed above your post ?

geposted Thu 16 Feb 12 @ 5:30 pm
this is driving me crazy as I got my ass handed to me last week by a dj using a s4 and trakor .. We need it now , not last week. The mass layout and transfer of samples while moded with effects. He let me use it for three songs you wouldnt believe the mix... hurry up. I ordered the new s4.. and the addons.. I love the extras..

geposted Thu 16 Feb 12 @ 10:33 pm
Thanks my bro great.

geposted Sat 06 Oct 12 @ 6:16 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Gotta love the warez/crack users that think by making a post in the forums it will make their crack work better......

Topic Locked

geposted Sat 06 Oct 12 @ 6:33 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)