Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: FONT SIZE for MAC skin

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i need at least size 12 font size for my list of must in my browser, is there one around?

cheers, panos

geposted Sun 15 Jan 12 @ 3:50 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
You can change the size of your font in the xml file of any skin quite simply, go to my blog and look for tutorial.

geposted Sun 15 Jan 12 @ 4:49 am
You can do that quite easily. Read please the links below and carefully edit your skins XML files.

Enjoy...

geposted Sun 15 Jan 12 @ 5:02 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Didn't I just say that if he looked at my tutorials... I must be getting senile.

You also forgot about the info about unzipping of file, then opening the file with notepad.

If your gonna show someone how to do something show the full sequence, don't assume the level of someones ability, always best to go with a full description.

geposted Sun 15 Jan 12 @ 5:37 am
Not intended tyla, i have just added an info for him that zoom the part in which he can directly view where it should be. I think yours has enough thoughts for him to know as everything is already mention there. Thanks...

geposted Sun 15 Jan 12 @ 6:54 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
pseft wrote :
i need at least size 12 font size for my list of must in my browser, is there one around?

cheers, panos

On my Mac open the skin( Zip) that you need to make the change to,then open the xml with Text Edit.app go down to the browers line and look for the word SIZE it will be the 1st one,and you can change the font color as well,then hit save when you change it.
in VDJ you will have 2 skin that you change,but only one will open up.

geposted Sun 15 Jan 12 @ 9:22 am
thanks all, I'm so excited lol. had troubles but i magged to look into config and then i saw the extra sizes

geposted Mon 16 Jan 12 @ 12:21 am
and tayla, i loved how you put logos in the browser in one of the other vids, iv tried doing it but mac is different to the way ur showing it. or if anyone knows what i need to use let me kno please

geposted Mon 16 Jan 12 @ 7:39 pm
Hi

Im having an issue with resizing the font. I have done all the steps above and rezoned my bmp and xml files together on my macbook but that doesn't seem to create an installer file like the one that opens from the original downloaded skin. Any help would be appreciated. It shows in virtual skins folder in the config but come up with an error message when i try to select it.

geposted Thu 23 Oct 14 @ 7:18 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Up zip a new Skin and make sure that " are there I did that and all the dots like before,just change the # & color codes..

geposted Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 9:34 am
hodgy1972 wrote :
Hi

Im having an issue with resizing the font. I have done all the steps above and rezoned my bmp and xml files together on my macbook but that doesn't seem to create an installer file like the one that opens from the original downloaded skin. Any help would be appreciated. It shows in virtual skins folder in the config but come up with an error message when i try to select it.

what version are u trying to open?... this was for version 7.

geposted Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 8:03 pm

geposted Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 8:12 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)