Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mixtrack Pro headphone - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

please help I have got a numark mixtrack pro 2 and brought the license to use it and I now have no sound going to my amp the mic work but that's all

geposted Thu 25 Jan 18 @ 5:37 pm
I have a numark mixtrack pro 2 can I hook wireless headphone to it?

geposted Mon 29 Jul 19 @ 5:23 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
If you mean bluetooth, it's not recommended. The sound takes a few milliseconds to be encoded from the base unit and a few milliseconds to decoded in the headset. So not really conducive to djing.

geposted Mon 29 Jul 19 @ 9:35 pm
I assume he can hook up a wireless headset to the mixtrack which is coachdee21's question.

A few ms is mostly meaningless. Anything traveling over USB, Bluetooth, WIFI, network, is subject to compression. Up to the driver or controlling software. The time to do this should be negligible as it is done to improve the transmission speed.

o - human reaction time to audio: average about 250 ms... it will take a few ms to process this application but meaningless
https://playback.fm/audio-reaction-time

o - time for audio to travel thru air: about 3 ms per meter

best thing is do your own research, try and see with your headset and if you can't tell any difference then it is ok. Actual can vary with headset, software, wifi, or bluetooth.
https://www.rtings.com/headphones/tests/connectivity/latency

Other than that, I have no personal experience with it. If someone has your exact setup with the headset you want to use, than maybe they can help if you provide your headset and connection information.

geposted Mon 19 Aug 19 @ 9:43 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Don why argue the toss? I said "a few ms" to explain, no dj worth their salt is going to say "bluetooth phones, that's a good idea" [not yet]
just wire to your cans, you've got to have 1 absolute reference; home gamer or club setup with distance and delays, it all happens at the controller.

geposted Mon 19 Aug 19 @ 10:27 pm
locogog, your information was wrong and/or irrelevant. The audio is decoded once and does not depend on any connection. You say it is encoded? What's that? Not relevant anyway. Then the audio can be compressed when traveling over some connection. So decoding, compression, and a few ms offer nothing as reasons for making any decision but you implied that they did.

And now I suppose you are suggesting that people should actually believe the advice they get in these threads and should not argue with it :). Too bad there is so much bad advice in these threads and people actually believe it.

geposted Mon 19 Aug 19 @ 10:34 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Without worrying about why it happens, with Bluetooth headphones or speakers there is a very noticeable delay, which makes it problematic for DJ’ing.

Any audio going via Bluetooth will not align with audio not going through Bluetooth. Any inputs (for example, a scratch) from the DJ will not be noticeable “instantly”, and audio will lag video representation such as wave displays or actual video.

I put “instantly” in quotes as we all know it isn’t instantaneous, but low delays are not noticeable (as pointed out), while longer ones (such as my experience with Bluetooth), are.

geposted Tue 20 Aug 19 @ 2:24 pm
Why are my pioneer DJ 1000 controller stop working in middle of song

geposted Mon 08 Mar 21 @ 3:14 pm
DJ Show Nuff Baby wrote :
Why are my pioneer DJ 1000 controller stop working in middle of song

You posted in a Numark Mixtrack Pro topic from almost 3 years go :)
Maybe create own topic... easier to read and follow then :)

And make sure the setup is correct, so that you are not listening to headphone output at your speakers (that can and will "stop" when you change deck/cue channel)
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddj1000/installation.html

And make sure you have latest drivers, latest Windows/Mac, and latest VirtualDJ just to rule out its any bug long ago fixed ;-)

Other than that, not sure why it stops middle of song without more info ... perhaps the usb got disconnected, accidentally pressed stop etc.. . Little hard to guess, with that little info provided.

geposted Mon 08 Mar 21 @ 3:31 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)