Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NEED DDJ-ERGO SKIN FOR PC VIRTUAL DJ PRO 7.0.5B MSI

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

HEY GUYS HOW CAN I GET THE DDJ-ERGO SKIN TO MY PC WITH MY NEW UPGRADE. WHENEVER I USE THE CD THAT COMES WITH THE ERGO AND USE MY UPGRADE KEY IT SAY WRONG KEY. I AM USING A DELL SO I NEED JUST LIKE MY MAC I WANT TO USE THE ERGO SKIN WITH MY PRO KEY

THANKS

MIX MASTER DJ

geposted Mon 27 Feb 12 @ 7:19 pm
First of all, please don't post messages in ALL CAPS. This is commonly seen as shouting by most Internet users and considered rude.

To get the ERGO skin, you will need to first install VirtualDJ LE using its correct serial number (As printed on the back of the CD.) If you don't have this, please go to the Download Center http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html and you will see it listed there (The serial number beginning with 'M' (Don't post it in the forums.))

Once LE has been installed, download and install your VirtualDJ Pro, using its correct serial number (Begins with 'X'.)

Then go to CONFIG -> Skins and choose the ERGO skin from the list.

NOTE: You must use the correct serial number with each version of the software. Your Pro serial will not work with the LE version and vice-versa.

geposted Tue 28 Feb 12 @ 4:45 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)