Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Mixdeck Express wont connect to VDJ 7Pro but will connect to Serato DJ Intro

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I hope you pros in the forums can help me out....I can't get my MixDeck Express to connect with Virtual DJ Pro 7 it will however connect to Serato DJ Intro. I am running Windows Vista SP 2 32 Bit, 4gb Ram 2.16 GHz Intel Celeron Processor 585, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M, Conexant High-Definition SmartAudio 221 and windows does detect the Mixdeck Express as it is listed in the sound, video & game controllers as MixDeck Express and it comes up in the USB list as USB Composite Device. VDJ just doesnt detect that there is a controller connected. I tried to D/L the drivers from Numark.com and I get the timeout error everytime and I have uninstalled all old non present device drivers from the device manager that may have conflicted.(ie. Microsoft Lifecam, logitech, unknown device etc etc). SO I then tried the ASIO4ALLv2 drivers. I choose in vdj config INPUTS: None, OUTPUTS: External Mixer then under dropdown DECK 1 Channel 1&2 & DECK 2 Channel 3&4, SOUNCARD: ASIO then there is nothing in the dropdown its blank i also try the ASIO button under dropdown it wont do anything. I dont know what else to try so I hope you guys out there can help a brother out as I would much rather use VDJ. and yes I have the source set to MIDI USB and yes I pushed the knob in ;)
Thanks in Advance,
DJ Cee

geposted Sat 12 May 12 @ 9:47 am
This probably because you are running an out-of-date version of the software that does not have native support for the MixDeck Express.

Please register your VirtualDJ Pro serial number on the page http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then download the latest version from your Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

If you have not purchased the VirtualDJ, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html - If your MixDeck Express came with VirtualDJ LE included then this will entitle you to a discount off the cost of purchasing.

geposted Sat 12 May 12 @ 11:53 am
Im using 7.0.5

geposted Sat 12 May 12 @ 2:02 pm
Please register your serial number and download the latest 7.0.5b

MixDeck Express will work OK in the latest legitimate version of the software.

If you like VirtualDJ, please support the software and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

geposted Sat 12 May 12 @ 7:26 pm
I just purchase numark mixdeck express. It works fine with DJ into, but I'm getting an error message in virtual DJ. It says not enough channels in virtual DJ. I have purchased the full Pro version. I have no problems with my mixtrack Pro with numark sound card. the Asio 4 all sound card will not work in virtual dj. any help is welcome, needed and appreciated.

geposted Tue 22 May 12 @ 6:15 pm
Make sure the controller is ON and that both decks are set to MIDI source before you config the soundcards.

geposted Fri 15 Jun 12 @ 12:13 am
where can i find my serial number

geposted Wed 22 Aug 12 @ 3:22 pm
Go to your download center or you can find it on the sleeve that the software cd came in..

geposted Wed 22 Aug 12 @ 3:33 pm
My virtual DJ cant find the Numark Mixdeck at all.....it doesnt show up in the settings...any clue?

geposted Thu 23 Aug 12 @ 7:11 pm
Please check that you have the latest VirtualDJ v7.0.5b (b380) installed (Go to CONFIG -> About in VirtualDJ to check.)

If not, download and re-install VirtualDJ from your Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

geposted Fri 24 Aug 12 @ 4:11 am
ohiolaxPRO (legacy)Member since 2010
I am trying to change the folders. The deck on mixdeck is backwards. Can anyone help.

geposted Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 8:54 pm

geposted Sat 01 Sep 12 @ 1:10 pm
i Run Windows 7 On My Pc And vdj por full Only Works On Ch1 Both Decks On Numark Mixdeck Express Please Help

geposted Sun 24 Mar 13 @ 3:03 pm
I have a Mixdeck Express and I am using the latest full version of Virtual DJ, I used the Mixdeck Express for the 2nd time this weekend and 2 times the Mixdeck Express lost communications with my PC using Windows 7. What may be causing this?

A second Questions is can I use the windows drivers for the Mixdeck with the Mixdeck Extpress

geposted Mon 20 May 13 @ 3:23 pm
I have numark mixdeck controller, i connet it to my laptop. so the problem is when i play the video in one deck(left) and i need to mix video with another deck(right) by using crossfeder of my controller it can't cut the other video it still seems. SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?

geposted Fri 01 Nov 13 @ 5:50 am
The mixer in the Numark MixDeck is a real hardware audio mixer and cannot control VirtualDJ in any way. It cannot be used for video crossfading because the crossfader doesn't send MIDI to VirtualDJ to tell it where it is.

You could map a button that you don't use on one of the MixDeck's CD decks to video_transition - This will perform an automatic transition to the deck when you press the button. Otherwise, you would need to upgrade to a controller that has a MIDI capable mixer, such as the MixDeck Quad.

To be able to customise the mappings as well as output video full-screen, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional. If your MixDeck came with VirtualDJ LE then its serial number should entitle you to a discount off the cost of upgrading (Providing that it's not second hand and has not already been used.)

Otherwise, please register your Pro serial number to your account and then download the latest version from the Download Center.

If you have not purchased VirtualDJ Pro then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it (Especially if you are working DJ and are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.)

geposted Fri 01 Nov 13 @ 6:13 am
For some reason when I enter my serial number it comes up as invalid serial number, can anyone explain why and how to fix this??

geposted Sat 16 Nov 13 @ 12:20 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Sat 16 Nov 13 @ 10:27 am
Witam mam problem z NUMARK MICKDESK EXSPRESS.Zaintalowałem virtual dj 8 wszystko działa oprócz MASTER.Proszę o pomoc>

geposted Tue 09 May 17 @ 4:47 pm
I'm sorry, this is an English forum only. Please try one of our other forums, with a language that you understand, thank you.

This thread is also dated. Locked by AMAHM

geposted Wed 10 May 17 @ 7:59 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)