Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: The volume goes up and down on its own when I am playing a song with virtual dj pro!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have a problem with the volume with virtual dj pro. Sometimes when I am playing a song the volume goes up or down on its own and really bothers me a lot. How can I fix such a problem? I have a windows 7 laptop. Pleae help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geposted Sun 24 Jun 12 @ 12:45 am
If you have VDJ Pro, please register your serial number. What type of files are you using?

geposted Sun 24 Jun 12 @ 2:02 am
Hi all,

I am a registered user and I am doing a gig right now and I am having this issue right now... I never had this issue before but this is the 2nd time now and it's driving me nuts... I've been using this laptop and controller for 3 years now and never had any issues... if anybody can help me live right now that you be so awesome...

thanks in advance...

Luc

geposted Sat 29 Nov 14 @ 10:17 pm
The volume goes up and down....

Can you be a bit more specific? Without more info, my guess would be that you're running your levels too hot and the limiter is kicking in.

geposted Sun 30 Nov 14 @ 7:57 am
This happened to me four times in the past 2 months, each time was only for a few seconds, the last was time was last night - but only in automix mode, (this is only the 4th time I've used automix btw) the mix itself had been going for 13 songs where the levels were constant, then song 14 started at the same level as the previous, but half way through the track it jumped up in volume for about 16beats and stayed loud for 15 seconds then the levels dropped to the previous 13 songs. The VU meters didn't spike up at this time and the volume wasn't distorted. I'll say again This only happens in Automix mode and not in normal operation.
Current Build is: VDJ 8: 2073.890, Dell Inspiron Laptop Windows 7 64bit, VDJ has exclusive audio access.

geposted Fri 05 Dec 14 @ 7:43 am
I have seen my Gain and EQ knobs move up and down even when no tracks are being played. I have tried my backup laptop and the issue remains. I have tried in in VDJ 8 as well and the issue remains. My conclusion is that my VMS2 controller is sending midi signals to VDJ when it should be. Yesterday I bought a new controller, a Numark NS6 and I've been playing with my new controller for 2-3 hours now and I am playing the same songs/playlist that I was using before and the issue has not re-surface. :) The sad thing is that my VMS2 only lasted about 1.5 years. I really hope my NS6 lasts at least 3 years.

geposted Wed 24 Dec 14 @ 12:02 pm
I have been experiencing this same problem!

geposted Sat 12 May 18 @ 12:06 am
Please start a new thread, as this is 6 years old. Also be more specific, the equipment you use, the build number of the software, when did it start, etc. Thank you, this thread is closed.

Locked by AMAHM

geposted Sat 12 May 18 @ 1:41 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)