Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual Dj Vestax Typhoon ASIO driver constantly crashing !!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DezoxLE userMember since 2013
recently i reinstalled my asio driver for my vestax typhoon, and connected my controller.
but everytime i try to configure the sound card to ASIO TYPHOON it crashes !!

this is my crash report from c:/documents/VirtualDJ/Crashguard Report.

Crash ID=06878dcb (date=1311282305, version=7.0.2 LE, build=353, thread=Main, dump=8b088b51, excode=c0000005 (0,0))

this never happened before when i first bought my device.
i'm running it on windows 7 x64

I hope i'll get a response soon !
ps: sorry for my wankel english

Much Much Thanks !!

Dominic

geposted Thu 28 Nov 13 @ 4:13 pm
I would like to get an answer to my problem !!!
Technical Team from vitual dj... Where are you ?????

geposted Sun 01 Dec 13 @ 5:58 pm
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006

geposted Sun 01 Dec 13 @ 11:15 pm

geposted Mon 02 Dec 13 @ 11:15 am
Hello, i previously ran it on an amd quadcore an it ran perfectly !
now i have an amd 8-core fx-8350, it would be weird that it wont run on my 8-core :S
i find it kinda stupid that it won't run on AMD systems cause the market on these cpu's is very large !!
if this would be the problem i will never buy another vestax product and be using traktor pro instead.
i don't think the solution for me would be to build another 1600 euro gaming rig with an intel cpu..
the solution would rather be virtual dj-staff adjusting the drivers or making new updates regarding the amd systems...
i already tried asio4all but i have the same problem with that one ! i hope i get a response soon, greets

geposted Tue 10 Dec 13 @ 7:53 am
Atomix Productions do not manufacture any hardware or create drivers for it. Drivers are made by the hardware manufacturer, which in this case is Vestax. We make the DJ software VirtualDJ only. Only the manufacturer can update their drivers.

Unfortunately, the manufacturer Vestax does not currently support using the Typhoon on computers with AMD CPU's. Using Traktor or any other software won't change this fact. This doesn't necessarily mean that it won't work on all AMD systems - In many cases, it's just certain hardware combinations that cause issues/conflicts, which may be why it works OK on your other system.

Please try performing a clean re-installation of the software to ensure that it's not just a corrupted installation that's causing this problem - Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20perform%20a%20clean%20re-installation%20of%20the%20software.html

Also, as above, you should open a support ticket if you have not already done so, so that the problem can be investigated in more detail which could include support staff connecting to your computer remotely (With your permission) to look at the problem directly. To open a support ticket, please go to http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/step2.html

NOTE: If you try ASIO4ALL instead, you should completely remove the Vestax ASIO drivers, otherwise these will still be present on your system and may still cause problems when the Typhoon is connected.

NOTE: When purchasing new hardware and software you should always check its system requirements to ensure that it will be compatible with your system and your computer meets the minimum requirements.

geposted Tue 10 Dec 13 @ 10:03 am
My virtual vestax typhoon is asking of licenses code and i tried the one at the back of the controller but it says invalid..what should i do.
I hope will get respond to my problem soon

geposted Mon 03 Sep 18 @ 12:43 pm
Instale todo como la guia me lo decia, tengo una vestax typhoon instale drivers asio todo igual tengo windows 7 de 32 bits y el virtual DJ free 7.4 segui los pasos en la tarjeta y no logro en ninguna PC hacer que la latencia quede estable no anda en ningun caso, aclaro ya descargue todo lo que los manuales decia videos todo pero la letencia sigue inestable en los volumenes generales no llega a bajar completo etc , que tengo que hacer?

geposted Mon 08 Apr 19 @ 5:06 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Please post in English or post aqui

geposted Mon 08 Apr 19 @ 5:15 pm
Install everything as the guide told me, I have a vestax Typhoon install ASIO drivers all the same I have Windows 7 32 bits and the virtual DJ free 7.4 followed the steps on the card and I can not get any PC to make the latency stable. in no case, I clarify and download everything the manuals said all videos but the latency remains unstable in the general volumes does not get to go down completely etc, what do I have to do?

geposted Mon 08 Apr 19 @ 6:31 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)