Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: pioneer DDJ-SB mapping? - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

geposted Mon 13 Jan 14 @ 2:59 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Mon 13 Jan 14 @ 4:14 pm
Thank you djdad from Atomix for swift reply

i would like to get a new controller but been waiting for 2 years now before i get a new controller due to the maybe? release of virtual dj v8 in 2014.

any news on a beta release or PRE Release of version 8 pro of virtual dj for us Pro users please?

3months ? 6 months or another year? so i can make a choice what to do please.

geposted Mon 13 Jan 14 @ 5:41 pm
I dont see how the purchase of a midi controller can be related to Version 8 release. Every single supported midi controller in version 7 will be also supported in version 8.

Btw. the mapping files of DDJ-SB are now available.

geposted Mon 13 Jan 14 @ 7:36 pm
I dont see how the purchase of a midi controller can be related to Version 8 release. Every single supported midi controller in version 7 will be also supported in version 8.

Btw. the mapping files of DDJ-SB are now available.

DO.YOU HAVE A LINK FOR THE MAPPING FILES FOR THE DDJ SB ?

geposted Sat 18 Jan 14 @ 2:16 am
Firstly, in order to download the mapping you must be a registered user of VDJ and hold the apporopraite license to allow downloads. As a no license user, you will be unable to download the mapper and no one here will be able to send it to you.

Please consisder purchasing the software and then you will be able to download this mapper along with anything else available on the website.

Secondly, there is no need to copy the text from the previous post and add your message after it. Just your message would have done.

Thanks

geposted Sat 18 Jan 14 @ 12:26 pm
(Djtouchdan) this is the my first time posting on this site "sorry i may not be a pro like you " i know i need to buy the software but there is no point on buying it if i won't be able to use the Pioneer sb with it I'm just tired of serato.

geposted Sat 18 Jan 14 @ 6:46 pm
VirtualDJ 7.4 Pro supports the DDJ-SB with the mapper file downloaded from this site. So there is no problem with support, it will work.

Look forward to seeing you as a Pro User soon 😄

geposted Sun 19 Jan 14 @ 3:36 am
Thank you

geposted Sun 19 Jan 14 @ 6:12 pm
ElinanHome userMember since 2010
Hi there,

Is it possible to have the SB mapping without pro licence licence?!
I only have LE edition...

geposted Thu 13 Feb 14 @ 1:26 am
yaetownPRO InfinityMember since 2010
No.... you can always try and map it yourself. Do yourself a favor and just upgrade. I held out for the longest but it's good money spent if your serious. I have a DDJ-SB and the mapping file works like a charm. Just my two cents bro.

geposted Thu 13 Feb 14 @ 2:08 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
You only can use the controller provided LE version with this special controller.
Only with the Pro Full you can use each listed controller and the list is still growing!
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ%20Controllers.html

The best would be to use the VDJ LE licence key to upgrade with a disocunt to Pro Full!
After that you will be able to download the special mapper and use the SB :-)

geposted Thu 13 Feb 14 @ 3:39 am
necesito el mapping para este controlador por favor alguien ayudeme! i need the maping for DDJ-SB

geposted Thu 27 Mar 14 @ 4:52 pm
This is an English speaking forum, Only. We have other forums, for other languages, so use them.

geposted Thu 27 Mar 14 @ 6:16 pm
i need the maping for DDJ-SB

geposted Thu 27 Mar 14 @ 9:23 pm
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006

geposted Fri 28 Mar 14 @ 12:14 am
chs7967Home userMember since 2014
Hi, I've got ddj sb controller. but do i hv to buy license for VDJ software ?
If i need to buy how much do i need to pay?
In my opinion, They have to support License key when they sell the controller
I don't no why DDJ-SB is not support license key or serial key.
I need recording program.. so I have to buy license version only for recording.. OMG.

geposted Wed 09 Apr 14 @ 5:40 pm

geposted Wed 09 Apr 14 @ 5:58 pm
Olá alguém sabe onde consigo o mapeamento para PIONNER CDJ 850 para VDJ 7?

geposted Tue 22 Apr 14 @ 7:08 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Please also do not hijack topics. This topic is about the Pioneer DDJ-SB MIDI controller not the CDJ-850. Please read the forum rules.

NOTE: Pioneer CDJ-850 is natively supported in the latest VirtualDJ v7.4.1 Pro and no mapper is required. You will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional to be able to use Pioneer CDJ-850 or any other MIDI controller. If you have already purchased, then please register your Pro serial number to your account and download the latest version otherwise please support the software and its future development by purchasing it (Especially if you are a working DJ and you are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.)

geposted Tue 22 Apr 14 @ 10:49 am
53%