Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Browser - Wishes & new features - Page: 19

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

rekordbox dj skin 2017 serach display realated track list window

geposted Sat 28 Oct 17 @ 4:50 pm
lcam12Home userMember since 2012
Hi, I don't know if this is available in VDj8 and I don't see how config it but this is something VDj7.2 had and was really cool, and VDj8+ don't.

When I mapped in my keybord "zoom X%" in VDj 7 it jump into it instant, but if you map it on VDJ8 it goes really slow.
I will show on Gifs below.

VDj 7 Zoom 100,65, 20,0%
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7aD8fZLVzw3gjCZq/giphy.gif

VDj 8 Zoom 100,65, 20,0%
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7aD8FbTJDOi0lfb2/giphy.gif

And it's really anoying on VDj 8 because when I need to jump to 100% to look any quick correction on Cue or scratch, I have to see all the animation.

geposted Tue 31 Oct 17 @ 12:45 am
What about an option to choose how many lines to scroll with one step with the mousewheel? Or that it follows the pc's setting..?

geposted Tue 31 Oct 17 @ 3:47 am
The ability to rename a history by something other then the date.... If you had a great set that you want to remember, but dont remember the date of the event, being able to name the history folder within the browser would be great. i.e. Company ABC X-mas party

geposted Mon 11 Dec 17 @ 5:32 am
dj extreme07 wrote :
The ability to rename a history by something other then the date.... If you had a great set that you want to remember, but dont remember the date of the event, being able to name the history folder within the browser would be great. i.e. Company ABC X-mas party

Right click on the list you want to rename and just rename it.....

I do this all the time, lmao!!

geposted Mon 11 Dec 17 @ 3:01 pm
I'd like a right click 'Remove From History' option added to the context menu when (obviously) looking at your played history list

geposted Mon 08 Jan 18 @ 11:25 am
I'd definitely appreciate the ability to add custom calculated columns to the browser. I'd like to be able to quickly see the halved and doubled BPM values of tracks.

geposted Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 3:43 am
Editable rename Tagfields (Flexible Tagging) was nice to See this Someday in VDJ.

Greatings,Dirk

geposted Sun 25 Mar 18 @ 10:05 pm
Hi,

For the next update is it possible to build more options in the genius dj function, see related tracks in rekordbox, this is a nice function to have it in VDJ!

geposted Tue 10 Apr 18 @ 6:44 am
It would-be also be Nice to have a possibility to sort automatic the virtual red maps.
(now i can only the Windows maps sort by alphabet)

geposted Sat 05 May 18 @ 6:32 am
Maps? Do you mean folders?

geposted Sat 05 May 18 @ 8:24 am
please add the ability to use custom fonts on the browser it used to be there in version 7,also the ability to display different song keys in particular colors would really be nice

geposted Sat 05 May 18 @ 12:58 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
All ready possible, do keep up.

geposted Sat 05 May 18 @ 11:34 pm
IMO there's a missing word in that sentence...

Quote :
ability to automatically display different song keys in particular colors

That's what I'd like to see (and requested before) - ability to colour tracks automatically, based on preset criteria.

The old "if this then that", for example if genre = reggae then track colour = green. If BPM is >120 then colour = red, and so on.

Then when you import tracks, the colouring happens on its own, the way you wanted it.

geposted Sun 06 May 18 @ 7:43 am
Just like conditional formatting in Excel

geposted Sun 06 May 18 @ 11:12 am
how do you use custom fonts if its already possible?

geposted Mon 07 May 18 @ 7:29 am

geposted Mon 07 May 18 @ 7:48 am
I ran across a minor challenge working a karaoke gig. Some newer karaoke content is not traditional MP3+G, WMA+G, CD+G, but actual videos .MKV, .MP4…

If you filter Audio and Video leaving just Karaoke visible in the browser these video karaoke files are naturally filtered too. In a future version do you think it may be possible to add an exception, say any files located in a folder or any sub folder under ..\Karaoke to display even if the “Video” filter is selected?

Thank you for considering this suggestion.

geposted Tue 22 May 18 @ 3:48 pm
@kweiner1960: You can mark / edit the files to display as karaoke file with a karaoke icon. Maybe this will do the trick for you? (This is possible within the VDJ browser)

geposted Tue 22 May 18 @ 3:53 pm
vlnjacki wrote :
Editable rename Tagfields (Flexible Tagging) was nice to See this Someday in VDJ.

Greatings,Dirk

Gives there some News for This editable Browsertagfields for the Future in VDJ 8.2 or in VDJ 2018?
Would love to See this as a great Future for Standart and International Danceschools,Zumba / Fitness and so on in the near Future of VDJ.

Greetings,Dirk

geposted Sat 16 Jun 18 @ 8:23 am
47%