Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: content unlimited not showing audio files in Virtual DJ 8

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

So for the past couple of times I have streaming music with VDJ 8, when I'm looking for an audio file I only get videos. I did not have this problem with VDJ 7. Also, the programs shuts on me randomly? I started with VDJ but I'm not a happy camper with this new version.

geposted Fri 06 Jun 14 @ 8:33 pm
You have some options in configurations. Options/browser/contentunlimited/ force audio. In the folder panel of browser, select content unlimited/audio, and search. As for your other issues, please be more specific. We are all using the same software, and it is working well for others, why not you? The new software is here, and it will take some time to get used to. In the mean time, you still have 7, to work with during your transition. Again, be more specific about your issues, so you can get help.

geposted Sun 08 Jun 14 @ 3:01 pm
Grooveshark have been experiencing server issues over the weekend.

These are very intermittent.

geposted Sun 08 Jun 14 @ 3:06 pm
Having the same problem with content unlimited. Only video's show up, no audio. Even with all the settings put in place mentioned before. VDJ 8 also stops responding all the time. From what I have learned is that if you load a track first, then try downloading it, your software will freeze (not responding). At least it does that with my Macbook, if you download the track before loading it onto the deck it usually works with out freezing. It's a work in progress, but I can see that this program will be great once the kinks are worked out...

geposted Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 1:57 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Not working for me either, had the audio plan for 9.95 stop working, so I thought it expired some how because it wasn't working and my files didn't refreshed, so I went ahead and bought a 19.95 plan this morning for tonight's gig... and still can't get any service to work or refresh my files or download anything....It only allows me to pay for a plan but doesn't give me the service I paid for, using v7 pc...

geposted Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 5:32 pm
"A Man And His Music" - I've the same problem, tried what you said, and many more things, it's not helping. Seems like it's an issue on Virtual DJ side, not the users side. The problem seems fixed, then after a couple minutes it's back. We only want audio tracks! Then we only get video which we cant load anyways, hence we can't get any audio tracks from Content Unlimited!

geposted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 8:22 pm
Ok si I had the semester problem with Virtual DJ 8.So every time I willget a window pop out and ask if I whant to update vdj 8 this is asked every time I try to open VJD so I when ahead and clicked ok.After that the issue with unlimited audio was gone I was then able to search and download the songs I wanted again.But still need to figure out why that update option always comes out.

geposted Mon 04 May 15 @ 5:07 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
please have a look in options if there is getBetaBuild set to yes
you will receive public build automatically unless you set checkUpdates to no

geposted Mon 04 May 15 @ 8:56 am
I'm using the Content Unlimited (Audio) search option and it's not finding as many results as it use to. For example, it's not even pulling up songs that it was able to pull up last month. Is anyone else having this issue? How do I fix it?

geposted Thu 08 Dec 16 @ 11:43 pm
i'm also having the same issue not able to pull up any songs at all either by tittle or the artist name not sure what is going on but is been about a month that this started happening does anybody knows what is going on

geposted Fri 09 Dec 16 @ 12:55 am
This thread is old, please look here for current information regarding this subject.

LOCKED BY AMAHM

geposted Fri 09 Dec 16 @ 7:28 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)