Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Who knows how to contact with the creators of the skins of any controller. - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Who knows how to contact with the creators of the skins of Akiyama Quark SC ? Thanks

geposted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 8:49 am
Please don't post the same message multiple times.

You can find the skin creators name on the download page for that skin.

geposted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 9:07 am
And, .. where is that ? Thanks

geposted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 10:04 am

geposted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 10:14 am
En ese hilo no me aparece la skin, la tengo heredada del Virtual Dj Pro 7

geposted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 5:36 pm

geposted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 5:43 pm
I looked for this skin but couldn't find it.

If you did not originally donwload this skin from here, then there is no way of tracking down the original creator in order for them to update it to version 8.

geposted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 5:44 pm

geposted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 4:00 am
Good call, if that version came with a custom skin. I don't know - but sounds reasonable.

geposted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 4:35 am

geposted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 4:40 am
Probably in a very, very long list of controller skins to be updated.

I have no idea whether all of them will.

geposted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 4:48 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes, indeed Atomix is the creator of the Akiyama LE Skins. If you need to ask anything about them please do here.

geposted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 8:17 am
And...How can I put me in contact with Atomic?

geposted Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 3:54 am

geposted Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 5:09 am
No, a worker in here told me that it must be by writing in forums.

geposted Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 5:23 am
I dont understand what you need actually. The Staff is Atomix representatives. Please post here whatever you need to ask about the Akiyama skins.

geposted Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 6:20 am
As he's a subscriber, I would guess he wants this skin for V8.

I could be wrong though.

geposted Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 6:23 am
That is man, you are right, yees. I have a doubt in reference to my controller skin anda I want to ask him to give some explanations.

geposted Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 6:30 am
We are in contact with Akiyama as we speak to fix some minor issues regarding the mapping files of the supported controllers (Syncron, Quattro, Ttwo, Tempus, Pulsar, Quark), so once those are done, i suppose the skins will be updated as well.
I took a look at the skins, and apart from the deprecated BROWSER buttons that need to go away, the functionality of the skin is still high (spotted a few things that need to be changed though). If you use one of the Akiyama skins and spot any issues, please report them here.
thank you

geposted Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 8:48 pm
Thanks, very thanks. Yes, I have a problem with the skin of Akiyama Quark SC. Akiyama Quark SC controller has 4 decks and in the skin I can see plentyfully only two of these, the other two decks are charged as "Deck C" and "Deck D"; its appears like reduced; do not appear the wheel, effects....

geposted Sat 14 Jun 14 @ 12:54 pm
43%