Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skin for Hercules with version 8 please?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

lapenaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Are any one going to update the skin for Hercules RMX to be 100% compatible with VDJ 8?

Thanks!

geposted Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 6:23 pm
Please Please Please! I'm getting crazy trying to mapping the buttons the way I had on VDJ 7 with no luck :(
Any Hercules RMX fans out there?

geposted Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 5:08 pm
Bit confused as to what mapping has to do with a skin?

Skins will be updated as and when the author has time to do it. The problem with some controller skins is the manufacturer owns the rights to the graphics used, so permission is required before things can be changed.

What is it your trying to map? As is say the two aren't really linked.

geposted Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 5:24 pm
Trying to map some buttons on the Hercules RMX2 to work with my Hercules RMX controller, but every time I try something on that specific skin the buttons doesn't work or work in different ways. I ask on other post how to map the buttons and it works on some skins like the old Hercules skin and the regular VDJ 8 skin but I'm more interested on this one for the cool look.

geposted Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 8:00 pm
lapena wrote :
... but I'm more interested on this one for the cool look.

I am too...

Greets

geposted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 4:16 pm
djtouchdan wrote :
Bit confused as to what mapping has to do with a skin?

Skins will be updated as and when the author has time to do it. The problem with some controller skins is the manufacturer owns the rights to the graphics used, so permission is required before things can be changed.

What is it your trying to map? As is say the two aren't really linked.

you know Dan,...I was using my mod of Bruno's RMX STYLE skin (V.1) but it doesnt work with VDJ8 (a lot of the Graphics are off and overlapping).hence I switched to VDJ8's various optional skins,I remember while modding that one that bruno used a lot of the old coding such as the Djc commands which was different than what was used in other VDJ 7 skins.so the mapping those differ on that.I had contacted Bruno on updating that to a 4 deck layout but he had detoured already to another layout thats different totally (RMX STYLE v.2) and less appealing to me and others.hence I went ahead and made my version (which still needs the waveforms fixed ) but now it would need more than that,it would need a total overhaul to VDJ8.since then I've been using the Xponent controller with other skins but with the Rmx it would be nice to have the bruno's skin (and my 4 deck version) finished..

geposted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 3:00 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi,
I'm using my own skin that isn't on the downloadpage because i'm still working on it. It's 1024x768pxl touchscreen based.

But I think you can use your favorite skin and change the actions in the skin and the mapping.
If you want to try my skin you also need my mapper-file because it's totally different then standard.
You can use my skin and mapper-file for example to...

Best regards,
John

geposted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 5:50 pm
nice skin "j"..but I do'nt get it.you're using this with a Hercules RMX? must be a big pad....

geposted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 6:04 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm using this skin with the hercules rmx controller.
All you can see in the skin is not on the controller, and the actions on the controller are not in the skin.
I think it's stupid to see some spinning things, when I here music I know it's spinning...lol... Btw, whe have the rhythm-window to. Playbuttons, why? It's on the controller. So.. What you see in the skin are 5 cue-buttons each deck because it's not on the controller.

I'm working on some fx panels, a full-screen browser and some other things.
Because I never use video (sometimes karaoke), you don't see video.

geposted Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 2:23 am
Hi ive exact same problem on 7 i use rmx style and lintforther mapping.
Now on 8 ive no skin and no userfrindly mapping...so lol
Someone can provide skin for RMX with mapping ,that is compatibel with version 8 or a rmx mapping for RMX" gold or other 8.x skin?
Thx for help

geposted Tue 31 Oct 17 @ 1:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Tue 31 Oct 17 @ 2:40 pm
Thx a lot,4 decks are very confusing, 2 seems to be right...haha but its looking good in future.
About mapping, at moment i use nativly but its also very confusing because i never use cuepoint and other expert things. The best mapping i know is by
user linforther but it seems to be incompatible with 8.xxx and i cant it download!
Now its time to DIY :-)

Best greetz

geposted Tue 31 Oct 17 @ 5:01 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Tue 31 Oct 17 @ 5:51 pm
Nice work! Only for me? Thx man :-)

geposted Tue 31 Oct 17 @ 7:52 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)