Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Can someone do me a favor? (Need a skin re-sized and the tool doesn't run on my Mac.)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I'd re-size the skin myself, however the re-size app crashes and tells me that I don't have the necessary files needed to run the app. (If I force it forward, what comes out of the app is a little bit of a mess and the decks are more stretched and oval.)

Can someone please re-size the 'VirtualDJ 7 (4 Decks) MultiFX HD 1.0' to 1280x800?

It would be super appreciated!

Thanks!
Drew

geposted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 10:39 am
No one able to help me out with this?

geposted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 7:44 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Did it but...

Link Removed

Since I didn't make a donation for the skin resizer tool, I couldn't check the 'smart resize' option.
Since the skin do not have the same ratio you are requesting, it is deformed.

Maybe someone else can do a smart resize for you, but not sure Atomix nor JeremK would allow it on this forum.

Thus, Did not test this, but the skin should work with VDJ8 (so the skin can be resized on the fly).

Good luck :)

geposted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 8:29 am
I would have no problem paying the charge for the tool if it ran on my mac and gave me the results that I needed.

I'm not that comfortable running V8 in a live location yet.

geposted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 10:01 am
Actually, I am a VDJ Premium member, so I should be able to unlock the Resizer tool with my account, however I am told that my account is still limited.

geposted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 10:16 am
But the tool does not belong to Atomix, but JeremK. He worked hard for this on his own.

Can't say much more...

With V8 the tool will become useless I guess...

geposted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 10:22 am
He responded in a different thread. There's some wording issues which confuse the VirtualDJ Premium and ProInfinity type of accounts.

I'll just use a different skin which is sized to the resolution that I need in V7. (Though I think his tool is worth the 10EU, I'm only going to use it once...)

geposted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 11:24 am
dcomo wrote :
He responded in a different thread

Saw that. But didn't understand what really is the difference. But you seemed to understand so... :)

A small question : Why aren't you using v8 ?

geposted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 12:18 pm
Fruit wrote :
didn't understand what really is the difference.

A Premium member is one who pays a monthly subscription to the Content Unlimited service.

Even VDJ Home or LE users can therefore be Premium members.

geposted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 12:33 pm
Fruit wrote :

A small question : Why aren't you using v8 ?

After using V8 for 30 minutes even with a reduced FPS, my Macbook Pro is on fire. Until they address the integrated Intel video/CPU issue, I can't use it.

geposted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 3:28 pm
That's a good reason :)

But stills, it will be improved and, once upon a day, you'll use it for sure. Maybe you just have to be patient... And then you'll be able to resize whatever skin on the fly.

geposted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 3:51 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)