Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Licenses?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi I have just started DJing. I have been using the home virtual dj for a while now and would like to extend a bit. Right now i just want to buy a IDJ3 and play around at home and practise my skills. Can I just buy one and plug it straight in and use it with the home version or will i have to pay extra/ download drivers?

Thanks in advance
Will

geposted Tue 19 Aug 14 @ 1:14 pm
If you buy this controller new, it comes with a LE version of VDJ, that was made especially for this controller. You will not have to worry about compatibility. If you buy it used, and the person you bought it from, has already registered the LE version, it will not work with your home addition.

geposted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 12:50 am
A Man and His Music wrote :
it comes with a LE version of VDJ

According to the Numark web site, it comes with Mixvibes Cross.

geposted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 4:54 am
groovindj wrote :
A Man and His Music wrote :
it comes with a LE version of VDJ

According to the Numark web site, it comes with Mixvibes Cross.

I can't be positive which software it comes with, but if you look a little further, under features, it clearly states it comes with Virtual DJ LE. It is up to the consumer to do their homework, when buying any equipment, and not depend solely on remarks from a forum. We can only give the information, that is supplied by the manufacturer.

geposted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 3:26 pm
Yes, it comes with Mixvibes, I don't know which version, but it comes with.
Source : http://www.numark.com/product/idj3

If you want to use your iDJ3 with Virtual DJ, you should buy a PRO license ($299), a subscriber PRO license ($19/month) or a controller license (from $99 up to $199) by this link http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html .
I can suggest you to buy a PRO license or a subscriber PRO license if you want to use an other controller. :)

geposted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 5:18 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Some versions came with Cross and some versions came with Virtual DJ LE. I believe the upgrade offer for older versions of Virtual DJ Le is now over so you would need to purchase at full price.

geposted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 1:25 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)