Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Can't drag tracks from browser to decks?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi all, got a slight annoyance; I have somehow changed a setting (I think) to prevent dragging tracks from the browser to the decks :-(
When I try, it just scrolls the list up........ please help an old fool with memory loss! :-D

geposted Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 5:39 am
Anyone? This is really buggin me now.. gotta right mouse click and navigate menu to load into decks, instead of just dragging :-(

geposted Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 12:01 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Mouse or touchpad? If touchpad it could be your scroll settings

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items mouse.

geposted Sat 23 Aug 14 @ 1:53 pm
Mouse. Its a setting somewhere, as its fine on my other PC.... its driving me potty!!!

geposted Sat 23 Aug 14 @ 6:21 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I don't know of any V8 setting that would make this happen, Maybe import the settings.xml from the working machine on to the screwy one, or maybe reset to default.

Just a question, on the screwy machine is it just VDJ that does this? how about moving files around in a normal o/s folder?
Because (as I said) I can't think what would do this from within V8.

geposted Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 7:22 am
Hi, are you using version 8? Not sure about the PC version, but the mac version they didn't put that feature in until a version that came out like last week or something. So maybe start by updating to the very latest version and see if that helps? If not, maybe it just doesn't work in V8 yet, but not sure I'm afraid.

Hope that helps

geposted Mon 25 Aug 14 @ 4:05 am
Eventually did a "Restore Factory Defaults" in the options window and all was restored as before :-)

geposted Mon 25 Aug 14 @ 6:59 pm
Something that, for some reason, works for me when I can't drag a song to a deck..... I click the Settings button, do some random search in the options, then close it. I found this out by pure accident. I searched the word drag with only one option to drag the covers with the song. When I clicked the setting closed, I could drag and drop again... Very strange but it's worked 3 times now. Not sure WHAT make the D&D randomly not work. This happens on the PC and Mac versions...

geposted Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 4:17 pm
Have you reported it as a bug?

geposted Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 4:18 pm
No I haven't. I thought maybe it was a keyboard shortcut I was hitting and didn't know about... was gonna pour through the manual first

geposted Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 4:28 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You will get this if you have multiTouchTwoFingerScroll set to No (causing single-finger touch-screen movements to be used for scrolling) and onScreenKeyboard to On (causing touch-screen behavior all the time)
The default is Auto for onScreenKeyboard (so that it only uses touch-screen behavior when touching, not when using a mouse)

geposted Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 11:39 pm
Anyone find a solution to this, using version 7.4 on windows

geposted Sun 03 Jun 18 @ 2:51 pm
Read the messages above yours.....

geposted Sun 03 Jun 18 @ 3:04 pm
Try Unchecked "Run As Administrator" on your vdj7 shortcut and/or .exe. This works for me.

geposted Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 11:31 am
Please don't open old threads, and read the whole thread. If you still have an issue, start a new thread, thank you.

Locked by a AMAHM

geposted Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 2:55 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)