Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Stolen dj gear

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi don't know if this is where to post this, delete if needed. Had my virtual dj8 installed on 2 laptops ( One for gigs and one at home for syncing). Both were taken including mixers etc. My question, can access be restricted or cancelled on that registered software? And can I be issued with another serial or access to the same software? (I'm a PRO Infinity licensed user)

geposted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 9:49 pm
DJ_SVOPRO InfinityMember since 2006

geposted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 12:17 am
Disregard if you read the previous information contained in this post. My suggestion is not possible.
Sorry your gear was swiped, real shitty deal.

geposted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 8:43 am
stylzster wrote :
My question, can access be restricted or cancelled on that registered software? And can I be issued with another serial or access to the same software? (I'm a PRO Infinity licensed user)

Sorry to hear about the theft..
VDJ 8 doesnt have a serial, so just login at software running at your current PC, and the version on the stolen PC can no longer run as PRO, without logging in with your PW.
If you feel your password is compromised you can always change that here :
http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html

geposted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 8:55 am
dj-in-norway wrote :
the version on the stolen PC can no longer run as PRO

...unless it had already been logged in, and the license file was in the directory.

Then it can be used "offline", right? That's how the system works.

However, if they don't know that and start VDJ 8 up with a net connection available, then goodbye license.

geposted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 10:13 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)