Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Essential Visuals - Page: 1

geposted Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 3:37 pm
Please make this for mac!

geposted Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 4:41 pm
^this

geposted Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 11:39 pm
We'd love to do Mac software since all of us at Pangolin use a Mac. I do believe we will get to some Mac software during 2015. Thanks for your interest!

geposted Tue 09 Sep 14 @ 1:12 am
This thread is about the latest version of Essential Visuals -- a plug-in which has been on the market for around four years and has been downloaded more than 28,000 times over that time period! This version adds support for VDJ8.

Take your VirtualDJ software experience to the next level with Essential Visuals!

This plug-in allows you to incorporate text-to-screen and SMS voting within Virtual DJ and overlay these on existing video.

You can also incorporate non-moving text, scrolling text, and pictures (JPG, BMP, PNG and GIF) in any combination and in any size on the Virtual DJ screen.

And finally, you can enhance all of these, as well as the normal video produced by Virtual DJ by adding borders and tinting.

And all portions of the Essential Visuals screen include full alpha-blending and the ability to load and save layouts to customize the screen to fit your style!

Version 2.0 and later also allows you to delete messages that are already displayed, either individually or clear the whole screen.

Version 2.5 adds the ability to use Virtual DJ Video as a background to any panel, as well as the ability to tile and mirror the bitmaps and video in panels. We also added the ability for nicknames to show up in horizontally scrolled panels.

Version 8:28 adds the ability to use Virtual DJ version 8, plus a few more features.

(Note that the installer associated with this download will install the Essential Visuals plug-in and also a demo version of Pangolin's Interactive Messaging Unlimited text messaging software. If you are an existing client and you have the retail version of IMU, please contact Pangolin directly to obtain the update.)

geposted Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 4:44 am
Any update on a Mac version? Please.....

geposted Fri 09 Jan 15 @ 3:54 pm
Is there a way to make one of the panels a slideshow that indexes through a folder of images?

geposted Thu 30 Jul 15 @ 12:10 pm
Is there a demo of this plug in out on the web or perhaps on YouTube so I can get a better feel for it? How do you associate a phone number to publish to your event attendees to send messages to?

geposted Fri 18 Sep 15 @ 8:34 am
Also, does the free version of IMU work with this Essential Visuals Plug In or does one have to purchase the IMU Essentials version.

geposted Fri 18 Sep 15 @ 9:06 am
Dear Jim,

Essential Visuals does not have the ability to cycle through pictures in a folder, but we have another free plugin called Essential Media that will do this. You can download it here on the Virtual DJ site. It's free and check out the "Carousel" feature. If you right-click in the list, you can add a FOLDER. The folder can contain any kind of media -- so it could be pictures or videos or anything.

Best regards,

William Benner

geposted Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 11:45 pm
Dear Black Lace DJ,

When you install the free version of IMU (or actually any version in the past few years), it also installs the Essential Visuals plug-in as long as you have Virtual DJ installed (which applies to everyone reading this). You can simply download it, install it, and play with it for free. There are limitations to the free version, but the limitations are pretty reasonable. Please download the free version of IMU and Essential Visuals at www.PangolinPlugins.com (over the next week or so, I will upload it to the Effects section of Virtual DJ web site as well)...

Regarding a video that discusses it, shows how it works, etc. I think the best place to start is at www.PangolinPlugins.com. There is a video on the lower right-corner of the front page that should answer your questions.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Best regards,

William Benner

geposted Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 11:49 pm
Version 8.3 of Essential Visuals plug-in has been released. The installer also installs a FREE version 7.0 of IMU. The FREE version has only a few restrictions compared to the previous versions. Number of users and messages is limited, but the limits are still pretty high (20,000 and 50,000 respectively) and IMU must be run on the same computer as the Essential Visuals plug-in, but that's normally the case anyway.

IMU can be used with inexpensive mobile phones or with inexpensive modems such as the E182E from Huawei, generally available for $25 USD through AliExpress or similar online retailers.

geposted Tue 03 Nov 15 @ 1:56 pm
Any updates on getting this on a mac

geposted Sat 07 Nov 15 @ 3:42 am
Mac please!!!! :(

geposted Mon 09 Nov 15 @ 9:23 am
I know you're excited about a MAC version. We are too. Please be patient ;-)

geposted Mon 09 Nov 15 @ 4:23 pm
gmanaHome userMember since 2012
GUYS IS THERE PANGOLIN FOR MAC PLEASE HELP ME

geposted Thu 31 Mar 16 @ 2:59 am
No Mac version yet. That's going to take us some time and we're working on Mac version of our laser software right now. Like I wrote, please be a bit patient...

Of course it's always possible to run PC software on the Mac, using either Parallels or Bootcamp. That's what we do all of the time here at Pangolin.

geposted Wed 20 Apr 16 @ 1:50 am
PangolinPlugins wrote :
No Mac version yet. That's going to take us some time and we're working on Mac version of our laser software right now. Like I wrote, please be a bit patient...

Of course it's always possible to run PC software on the Mac, using either Parallels or Bootcamp. That's what we do all of the time here at Pangolin.

Hey there Pangolin Plugins - I began installing Essential Visuals and backed out when it stated that files will be changed, and files will have to be copied, then a restore if application is ever removed, etc. My computer knowledge is average so please forgive me for asking, but does that mean only for the application itself or for my entire computer system? I would like to install and use this Virtual DJ Addon but I'm a bit hesitant at the moment. Thanks in advance.

geposted Wed 20 Apr 16 @ 4:33 pm
Count me in for a Mac release when it's done!

geposted Fri 22 Apr 16 @ 5:48 pm
Any news on when this is available for Mac

geposted Tue 10 May 16 @ 11:23 pm
63%