Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Tablet 1080p 3 Deck Skin for Timecode Setup?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

** SKIN WANTED **

Sorry brand new to virtual DJ (coming over from djDecks and its been about 5-6 years since I've touched that). Anyone have a skin for 3 table setup for touch use on a tablet. This is also for a timecode setup with 3 turntables so most of the buttons even on the default tablet setup could be removed.

I'll play around with the xml file this week, but was hoping someone might have something already made.

thanks..

geposted Sun 07 Sep 14 @ 2:08 pm
thehessian wrote :
** SKIN WANTED **

Sorry brand new to virtual DJ (coming over from djDecks and its been about 5-6 years since I've touched that). Anyone have a skin for 3 table setup for touch use on a tablet. This is also for a timecode setup with 3 turntables so most of the buttons even on the default tablet setup could be removed.

I'll play around with the xml file this week, but was hoping someone might have something already made.

thanks..

I couldn't find anything to my liking in the skin section so I modified the default tablet skin that comes with VDJ8 to suit my needs better on a 1920x1080p windows tablet.

It needs some more work and a bunch of stuff removed that I'm not using, but overall this is a pretty good setup for a 3 deck timecode setup on a tablet.

http://i.imgur.com/NxcQQ79.png

geposted Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 9:06 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)