Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW] PADS - Numark NS7II Skin

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Does anyone know if VDJ8 will release a skin for the Numark NS7II? I know there is one for NS7, but it does not have all the functions of the NS7II. It would be greatly appreciated if a Skin was made!!

geposted Wed 10 Sep 14 @ 9:44 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Wed 10 Sep 14 @ 9:23 pm
Awesome, Thank you!

geposted Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 7:42 am
DJDAD,

The only issue I see with the skin, is the lights on pads in slice mode move extra fast.. They seem to be moving with an 1/8th beat.. Any way to change what beat the lights on the pads move with?

geposted Sat 13 Sep 14 @ 8:35 am
You need to adjust the parameter of the slider on your controller. Then the skin will change accordingly.

geposted Sat 13 Sep 14 @ 3:12 pm
PPJJUKPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi I have noticed there isnt a button on the skin for slip. Can you add it on there?

geposted Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 11:02 am
DJDad,

After using the NS7II skin for a while now, I have a few issues that maybe you can help with. I still have yet to get the parameters set correctly for the lights on the pads, in slip mode. I also have notice that when I grab the platter, there is anywhere from a 1-2 sec delay on movement of the wave display in the software. This caused issues when cuing. The pads don't seem to be as responsive as they are when using Serato, which the controller was made for. I prefer using VDJ over Serato, but the issues with the skin make it difficult. Over all the skin works OK, but it feels like there is lag between controller and software. I know these thing are minor, but fixing them would really help the skin work better.

geposted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 9:44 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Since your issues are not related to the skin, you should post in the Hardware forum.
Just a quick one.. try to change the motorwheelLockTime setting to something lower or higher (e.g 2 secs).
Please dont reply here. Keep this thread for issues an comments related to the skin only.

geposted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 2:49 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)