Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Live Feedback

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I sent a support ticket, but if anybody knows how to turn off Live Feedback in VDJ8, please tell me how. It's distracting, and very wrong in my opinion. For instance, I was playing Harold Melvin which is a slow jam, and feedback told me my next song should be Patrice Rushen which is 113 bpm. Wow, if I were at a party, and the dj tried to mix that, I would go probably home....

geposted Sat 13 Sep 14 @ 9:44 pm
take a look in Options

Set LiveFeedback to No

Mike

geposted Sat 13 Sep 14 @ 9:54 pm
Mike H. John wrote :
take a look in Options

Set LiveFeedback to No

Mike

Thanks Mike!!!! I also think I stumbled on another way. I think we can also turn it off in our left-side browser options, maybe?

geposted Sat 13 Sep 14 @ 10:06 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Yes, Root elements that gets rid of folders in the left side.

geposted Sun 14 Sep 14 @ 7:02 am
Root elements only turns off the folder on the left.

To turn of the recommendations at the bottom of the browser you must disable in settings.

geposted Sun 14 Sep 14 @ 11:04 am
Actually not a bad recommendation, you have to come out of the slow set with someting.

geposted Sun 14 Sep 14 @ 11:51 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
A DJ doesn't need to blend every song together. You can perform a simple radio segue and fade one in without even attempting to match beats.

geposted Sun 14 Sep 14 @ 12:10 pm
TearEmUp wrote :
A DJ doesn't need to blend every song together. You can perform a simple radio segue and fade one in without even attempting to match beats.

Sort of... I've seen it give some decent suggestions, one song I never heard of before by a familiar Freestyle artist. It worked actually!

Of course you can echo fade it out or some other trick and go up 20 bpm; I do like to try and beat mix everything because I get the most enjoyment out of it.

DJ Drops work too..

geposted Sun 14 Sep 14 @ 10:14 pm
By the way, how do you use Live Feedback?, I see the recommended song in the bottom, but right-clicking on it yields no options. How do I load the recommended track in a deck. I do have a Content Unlimited subscription.

geposted Tue 21 Oct 14 @ 3:10 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Recommendations should be available in the LiveFeedback Folder

geposted Tue 21 Oct 14 @ 4:51 pm
jlsr22Home userMember since 2009
First. I am not lazy and I know how to beat match. But it would be cool if Live Feedback looked at your library for suggestions.

geposted Tue 23 Dec 14 @ 12:23 pm
dimitirHome userMember since 2016
I want to

geposted Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 11:10 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)