Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: can someone make this skin? PRETTY PLZ :-)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ok i love the vdj 7 skin, ive dl just about every skin here and although i have some favorites the vdj 7 skin just "fits" me right. except one small thing. i really like the jog wheels on a familiar competitors. i wish i could combine these two elements. just the wheel needs moding all the other elements can stay the same. heres my attempt at cutting and pasting what i feel would be the perfect skin for me (and hey who knows others may like it too)

thoughts?

geposted Tue 16 Sep 14 @ 7:37 pm
Atomix will not allow elements in skins that copy competitors software. This has been known for some time now.

Keith

geposted Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 1:46 am
From Atomix: "the skin must be dramatically different from then (sic) original software's look"

I'd say a skin that has only the jogwheels inspired by S*r*t* is "dramatically different" enough. :-)

Besides, this rule only applies to skins that are to be uploaded for users consumption. If he wants his own personalised skin then there's no issue.

geposted Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 4:24 am
ok thanks for the comments, i realize its the other guys look but if one wheel would be red and one blue is that different enough?

geposted Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 5:19 am
the powers that be have said it is ok for personal use only. not a published skin.

if someone can mod this skin for me i will pay money!

geposted Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 3:26 pm
Shouldn't be too difficult. I'll give it a go.

So, are you using this on VDJ 7 or 8 (or both)? What screen res?

geposted Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 3:45 pm
im using vdj 8 but with the vdj 7 skin, the one with the ribbons up top. res is 1280x800 for a macbook. if you could make the jog wheel at least 1.25" that would be great. im blind as a bat LOL. honestly dont even need the pitch % in there, the bpm, time elapsed/time remain would be great.

geposted Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 5:30 pm
Please try to take this conversation in private from this point on.
That's because since the skin is not going to be published you don't need to drag more attention towards it.

geposted Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 5:24 am
OK

geposted Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 5:53 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)