Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Mp3 Pools ? & No It's Not Another Subject About Whats The Best Mp3 Pools.....

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

my question is: i used to use latenightrecordpool.com / zipdj.com / & idjpool.com. but with all those i have to log on & choose what to download. (which i really don't have tyme to do, since i have a full tyme job) so now im with promoonly.com because of the way their service works. i just log into their pool player App and just download all the available music folders (meaning it comes to me & not having to go search for songs) so what other pools out their are like promoonly (as in it comes to me & not me logging on to a website and trying to decide what i want to download) thanx for any help.....

geposted Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 11:45 am
So when you download from promo are you sorting out the bad from the good or are you a hoarder??

If your taking the time to sort it out what's the difference??

Check out "MixShowTools"..........

geposted Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 2:52 pm
No i dont sort them. Example the folders say. Mainstream radio,latin, moderen rock,etc,etc. Then i copy them to an external hd & copy to my dj laptop. There is an option to (select all folders to download) other website that ive used. I have to log in and then try to think about certain songs to download. Id rather just get a monthly songs of different geners like promo only does

geposted Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 4:48 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)