Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Starts the track, by hitting hotcues.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi there.

Just tried VDJ as primary DJ software.

I just bumped into a problem. Is it possible to map the software, so i can use my hotcues, WITHOUT the track starts playing? Like a "Play and hold" solution of some kind?

Looked up on google, but with no result.
Thanks in advice.

geposted Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 5:19 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
If the track is paused you can use

goto_cue 1

And you can combine that with other scripts in many ways, explain EXACTLY the behaviour you want (including HW type and buttons pressed) and we can probably write up as a script.

geposted Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 7:16 am
Hey Locodog!

I've tried to map it by myself, but seems like i made more damage, than it helped me, lol

I would like a system like Traktor or Serato.

If your track already is playing, jump back to the hotcue, and play from there.
If the track is stopped, jump to the hotcue, and play the track, UNTILL you release the hotcue bottun.

So, hold and play, if the track is stopped, and just jump to the point, if the track is playing.

Thanks so far :-)

geposted Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 1:14 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
pause ? cue x ? cue x : goto_cue x & cue x : hot_cue x ? cue x : set_cue x

where x is the HotCue#

geposted Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 5:01 pm
gente buenas hace mucho que no entro al foro alguien sabe como poner bancos de video en vdj 8 para mac?? si alguien tiene algun tipo de enlace o info por favor se les agradecera desde ya muchas gracias!!!

geposted Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 7:00 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Bienvenido
Por favor, publique en Inglés o utilizar la tarjeta para su idioma

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/12/Spanish_Forum.html

También por favor no secuestrar otros hilos cuando no tienen nada que ver con la pregunta que usted está pidiendo . Empezar un tema nuevo.

geposted Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 7:42 pm
koi name lekar dj bich bich me bola jata hai for example raushan dj
agar koi jante hai tho please ushka name kya hai download kon se website se kar sakte hai

geposted Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 10:04 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

geposted Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 5:30 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)