Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: DJ Show King Skin Request for VDJ8

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I know I posted a similar thread on this HOWEVER couldn't allocate it after many search tries so i'm re-posting a similar thread.

FEATURES THAT NEED TO BE FIXED For VDJ 8:

1)The tonearms on the turntables used to move in VDJ 7 but they don't inow n VDJ 8?? (Play mode tonearms play on top of record platter/ Stop mode tonearms go back to resting positon) That skin feature was awesome!

2)RECORD BUTTON Doesn't seem to work either
3)Midi knobs work on vms4 but don't move on screen like they used to

Everything else I absolutely Love when using this skin in VDJ 8.

I know that this skin was used during an older version of VDJ and the skin creator is a non-licensed user & hasn't had any activity for quite some time. I was wondering if there is a way to make at least the "tone-arms" move again and better yet other of the above requests..i'm not in any way knowledgeable about creating or editing skins..Was wondering if anyone in the skin department who can work this out?

thanks in advance all help appreciated!

geposted Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 11:27 am
Here's your previous post (found in seconds using Google) and replies. click here

There doesn't even seem to be a skin called "DJ Show King" for download anymore.

I've modified old skins so they work in VDJ 8, so could possibly do this one too - if I had access to it.

Aha - is it this one (VJ Virtual DJ King)?

geposted Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 11:44 am
ya groovin that's the one & sorry about the second thread..would be awesome if you had access to it for VDJ8! or any other users out there..

geposted Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 12:51 pm
I've downloaded and started adjusting things already.

geposted Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 12:54 pm
A Thousand Thanks Groovin!

geposted Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 1:10 pm
I like how the default of VDJ 8 resized the skin (turntables bigger, no more upper lights and video / webcam windows and of course the round record platter is now circular not oval as opposed to the original size in VDJ 7) I'm therefore ok with the resize just the above requests would make this skin ideal for me.

thanks again!

geposted Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 1:54 pm
Yeah, those graphics in the upper area take up a lot of space.

The problem is, getting rid of that area and moving the whole deck/mixer area up would require a considerable rewrite.

geposted Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 2:09 pm
if u download the skin open vdj8 you will notice that the upper part is automatically not shown, just the turntables and mixer so u don't need to resize the default skin, it's already done! but however u can't see the mix bars when syncing but that's in no way an issue for me.

geposted Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 2:47 pm
I saw what it looks like in VDJ 8 by default. It's a mess!

Because it's not a widescreen skin, VDJ 8 can't work out how to display it - so the graphics don't line up properly.

You need to be able to access the buttons along the top of the skin so you can get to config, close the skin etc.

geposted Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 2:55 pm
ya i know it's not the so called "perfect fit" ... config and some other upper necessities are missing and like u said not lined up. would love to see it fit professionally lined up while still showing only the mixer and turntables.

geposted Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 3:17 pm
config/min/max/close though are accessible (I forgot to tell u) on the right upper side of the skin it appears when u toggle a bit with the mouse however u have to find it via mouse and the config /min/max windows appears... sorry should of told u before

geposted Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 3:48 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)