Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ PLUS 'MIXTRACKPRO'

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi I have the VDJ LE and can upgrade to VirtualDJ PLUS 'MIXTRACKPRO'. If I upgrade will it allow me to show video at full screen or will it be still have the small window?

geposted Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 7:36 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It will allow full screen video but with a non-removable VirtualDJ logo.

geposted Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 7:42 am
Thanks for reply. I want to use it at a cafe church service so the worship songs have lyrics. Is the logo very off putting or not too bad.

geposted Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 7:47 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You can try to install and run VirtualDJ 8 with its default settings (delete the settings.xml from /Documents/VirtualDJ folder and relaunch, if you have already installed it) and see how big it is http://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html

geposted Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 7:59 am
You also have the choice of large/medium/small logo and a choice of which corner it's displayed (so if the lyrics are at the bottom, you can put the logo at the top).

geposted Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 8:03 am
Thanks guys will give it a go.

geposted Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 9:17 am
groovindj wrote :
You also have the choice of large/medium/small logo and a choice of which corner it's displayed (so if the lyrics are at the bottom, you can put the logo at the top).

That needs a "PRO" license in order to change.

geposted Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 6:14 am
I thought that was only required for removing the logo or changing it (replacing it with your own). That's what the tooltip text says too - removing or changing.

Selecting logo size and position is not "changing the logo". It's changing the position or size, not the logo itself.

It is still displayed on the screen, so why does that require a Pro license?

geposted Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 7:08 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)