Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: FX ON buttons temporary, instead of ON/OFF when you press them... Pioneer DDJSX-2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Does anyone know how to make the FX ON buttons (1,2,3) temporary, instead of ON/OFF when you press them... I want them to be active while i press them, and deactivate when I realease, unless I press SHIFT; or maybe another button like PANELSELECT+ON,

I'm in the process of learning scripts/code etc... but havn't figure this one out... Thank you...

geposted Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 7:46 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
When you attach a script to a button anything you want while pressed you add " while_pressed " just after it
example

reverse & effect_active 'flanger' while_pressed

what will happen, reverse will work 1 press on 1 press off, flanger will work only while pressed.
If you wanted both to work while pressed

reverse while_pressed & effect_active 'flanger' while_pressed

geposted Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 8:15 pm
I tried adding while_pressed in various places in the script but couldn't get anything to work at all; I'm not actually sure which script line it should be on as many look similar...

FX1_1
FX1_1_ON
FX1_2
FX1_2_ON
FX1_3
FX1_3_ON

or somewhere else??

Also trying to figure out what FX1 and 2 do on each channel on the DDJsx2; they are already on each side of the mixer so what are these "extra" buttons for?, they don't seem to do anything as far as I can tell...

geposted Sat 29 Nov 14 @ 3:09 pm

geposted Mon 01 Dec 14 @ 10:36 am
I have read this manual and while it helps a little in understanding things, I still haven't figured out my original question:

How do I make the FX ON buttons (1,2,3) temporary, instead of ON/OFF when you press them... I want them to be active while i press them, and deactivate when I realease, unless I press SHIFT; or maybe another button like PANELSELECT+ON,

I tried adding while_pressed to different sections of "actions" for the buttons but it either makes them not work at all or does nothing...?? thank you again for the help...

geposted Mon 01 Dec 14 @ 1:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)