Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Questions about plugins development, talks with other developers etc
Topic: Auto Sweep Audio Effect
I just saw the Youtube video on using the Auto Sweep Audio effect on Virtual DJ8 however I can't find such an effect available for VDJ8 in the Download Effects for VDJ8 section. I had installed a version but I keep getting an error message stating it is not compatible with VDJ8! Does anyone know where I can get this effect?
Thanks

geposted Mon 15 Dec 14 @ 10:24 pm
SBDJPRO InfinityDevelopment TeamMember since 2006

geposted Tue 16 Dec 14 @ 8:18 am
Many thanks SBDJ! Merry Christmas!

geposted Tue 16 Dec 14 @ 6:34 pm
I did install it and every time I try and use it I get an ERROR that says it appears incompatible with VDJ8? Any idea what is happening?
Thanks

geposted Tue 16 Dec 14 @ 10:06 pm
Delete the sweep plugins from your system (in case you had an older one) and reinstall it.

geposted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 8:56 am
Hi, SBDJ!
thanks much! I thought I already did that! I went to Documents- Virtual DJ and to the plugins folders and deleted anything to do with Auto Sweep or Sweep but problem still occurs. Is there another location perhaps on Mac that I should look at? I'll try restarting computer and then reinstalling to see if that makes a difference?
Thanks

geposted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 2:26 pm
I've updated the effect, see if it makes any difference.

After updating the effect, make sure you only have one Sweep file in Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins64\SoundEffect, and that when you right click and Get Info that it says the version is 1.5.

geposted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 3:54 pm
Thanks SBDJ , will try that!

geposted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 7:20 pm
WOW!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH SBDJ!!!! It works beautifully now!!! This was my FAVORITE effect in VDJ7 and I'm so glad to have it working in VDJ8!! I had called VDJ directly and, of course, they said they don't give support on 3rd party plug ins so I really appreciate your kind assistance!!!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!!!

geposted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 7:27 pm
OK, I will apply the same fix to the manual sweep too :)

geposted Thu 18 Dec 14 @ 8:07 am
Many thanks!😄

geposted Fri 19 Dec 14 @ 11:18 am
Migz23Home userMember since 2018
hi everyone how can i download Auto Sweep Effect i can't download it can you send it to me guys the plugins plsssss.

geposted Fri 16 Feb 18 @ 2:29 am
Migz23 wrote :
hi everyone how can i download Auto Sweep Effect i can't download it can you send it to me guys the plugins plsssss.

No, this is for plus and pro license only

geposted Fri 16 Feb 18 @ 3:17 am
Hi, I can't find the effect anymore in addons section, have you deleted it?

geposted Tue 10 Apr 18 @ 8:35 pm
Mr_TPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Can't find the Sweep Effekt... and i search a echo roll out Effekt after turn down the fader, i will hear the song as loop with beat matching

geposted Thu 26 Apr 18 @ 10:53 pm
1. No it's not currently available in the download section

2. You can do an echo out simply by using the standard echo effect, and setting fxProcessing to post-fader
Like in this example:

geposted Fri 27 Apr 18 @ 11:49 am