Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New Year Countdown, free countdown videos to VDJ community.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey guys, I made these last year and I thought I'd give them away again this year as I think they may come in handy in the new V8 version.

I'm currently trying to complete new versions for this year but just in case I don't make it at least the new guys on the forums will have the opportunity to use these ones.

They'll be available to download shortly, there's a problem uploading them to the sampler section just now but I hope they can get sorted soon.

I'll also make available some Christmas stuff that I've been working on... Enjoy

All video samples come without the watermark<:-)

geposted Sat 20 Dec 14 @ 10:00 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Always so kind to the community Paul. Nice work. You sir, for being Methuselah's grandfather, are a gentleman and a scholar.

geposted Sat 20 Dec 14 @ 11:18 am
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
tayla wrote :
Hey guys, I made these last year and I thought I'd give them away again this year as I think they may come in handy in the new V8 version.

I'm currently trying to complete new versions for this year but just in case I don't make it at least the new guys on the forums will have the opportunity to use these ones.

They'll be available to download shortly, there's a problem uploading them to the sampler section just now but I hope they can get sorted soon.

I'll also make available some Christmas stuff that I've been working on... Enjoy

All video samples come without the watermark<:-)

Its super I cant wait to use it ,good Job .

geposted Sat 20 Dec 14 @ 2:12 pm
very nice job !

geposted Sat 20 Dec 14 @ 4:24 pm
jucenicPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Excellent Job!!!

geposted Sat 20 Dec 14 @ 6:42 pm
Thanks guys... especially Terry!

Anyways, still no joy on uploading these files to the samples section (maybes they might be a bit on the large size) I've put in a ticket so just awaiting reply,
I may have to resort to giving you a download link instead.

geposted Sun 21 Dec 14 @ 11:29 am
A link is always better (for large files anyway)

geposted Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 11:50 am
Really nice and thanks

geposted Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 10:13 pm
Dear
Excellent job how do we download your link as I am new on this
Regards
Sanjiv

geposted Wed 24 Dec 14 @ 12:21 am
Following videos now available to download, suitable for both V7 and V8, Merry Christmas everyone!

For everyone thats new to downloading follow this... go to download tab at top of page > select samples V8 > in drop down window select new/newest >
select your sample and then hit run.

Please don't download the mirror sample, I have found a problem with it.

I think there may be a problem with the mirror ball so if any one experiences problems you can download it directly here...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7m3gwrdjoose788/Merry_Christmas_Glitter_Ball.wmv

geposted Wed 24 Dec 14 @ 11:22 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi Paul, did you have any luck getting the big ben year year video up?

geposted Mon 29 Dec 14 @ 12:15 pm

geposted Tue 30 Dec 14 @ 4:11 am
Hello Tayla, Once again thanks for providing the 2015 videos, they are great! Could u provide us with a download link? Thanks and Happy New Year.

geposted Tue 30 Dec 14 @ 4:31 pm
Big apologies guys, it has been a nightmare trying to get back into my mediafire account, anyways all sorted now, I couldn't make the file small enough to get it on the sample section without losing video quality so here are the outside links....

Big Ben Download... http://www.mediafire.com/download/bh3h0iv1d3ou9ap/Big_Ben_New_Years_Eve.wmv

Times Square Download... http://www.mediafire.com/download/m3044451df2w5c3/Times_Square_New_Years_Eve.wmv

When downloading from mediafire on the landing page it asks you to download something I think, don't do it, but in the top right hand corner you get a message that says something like "ignore this" hit that icon and you should be could to go, any problems just let me know and I'll see if I can help you.

All the best for the New year and have a good one tonight... Cheers.

geposted Wed 31 Dec 14 @ 6:07 am
All The Best to you Tayla & your family for 2015........ Good Health I Hope ? Speak to you soon Buddy

geposted Wed 31 Dec 14 @ 7:25 am
Cheers mate, all the best to you and yours as well...

geposted Wed 31 Dec 14 @ 9:41 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)