Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VOB video file with dual audio

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have many karaoke videos, .vob files that has dual audio. Audio track 1 is with vocal and audio track 2 is WITHOUT vocal. Does Virtual Dj allow me to choose between which audio track to play? if yes, how? or does it just default to audio track 1?

thanks.

geposted Sat 20 Dec 14 @ 10:07 am

geposted Sat 20 Dec 14 @ 11:14 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I don't think that's the answer. Unfortunately I don't know what the answer is, I'd guess V8 uses audio track 1 as default.

geposted Sun 21 Dec 14 @ 1:53 am
What happens when you play it, that will answer one part of the question.

geposted Sun 21 Dec 14 @ 3:59 am
It only and always play track 1. This mean i can not use virtual dj as my karaoke player. thanks

geposted Sun 21 Dec 14 @ 7:37 pm
This does not sound right. What company makes these tracks? Have you contacted them? Can you split these files into two separate file, one with video and vocals, and the other with video and no vocals? Do you have another program that is able to play these files, if so, which one?

geposted Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 2:35 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
VLC could cope with that, it's just like a dual language DVD.

geposted Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 7:13 am
Yes VLC could play these and VLC let me could choose between audio track 1 or 2, but VLC does not have video transition/effect and key changer like Virtual Dj has. I have 2TB / 9000 songs, too many to split or convert. Hopefully someone can make a plug-in or will be included in future up-date.

geposted Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 12:21 pm
Hi guys

i solved this with Bigasoft Total Video Converter where i am able to choose which audio track to convert with. As the author i did have same issues that i couldn't change to audio track 2 that often is the track without the song in karaoke VOB files. Now just I'm converting the songs with the audio track 2 and all is good :)
A song takes 15 seconds to convert so 9000 song would be quite a job but for those that don't have all in VOB files it would be helpful

hope this was helpful to some

edit: just saw that its possible to add a whole folder with songs and convert them at once. I don't know how good of a computer you need but its way easier then doing 1 song at a time :)

geposted Sun 26 Jul 15 @ 8:03 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)