Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Error in the Video Driver

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

This is something new... been using the VDJ for over four years, VERY pleased in not only product but the Support (in the Forum)
Recently, everything was going good, booted computer while hooked up to external TV (for Karaoke) , the screen extended like normal. I then opened VDJ but as soon as I opened up a karaoke song, the message "Error in the Video Driver" popped up. Now this has happened and i usually go to Set, Video, make sure that my video card is selected instead of window, click APPLY and it puts it on the other screen.

Problem is here , as soon as I select Radeon card from drop down menu and click "Activate" the error message "error in the video driver" appears.

I went back to look again to make sure I was telling you correctly and when I hovered over the window with ATI Radeon xpress 1250, the help bubble came up and said, "to use with TV, make sure your video card is on "dual display" . I am not sure if something has deselected this setting, I've used this computer for quite a while with no issues. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.... In the mean time I'm going to check my video card to make sure Dual Display is selected. thanks in advance. Michael

geposted Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 6:47 pm
had someone go in and check settings on Video card settings or Display settings... the monitor number 2 was much lower than it was supposed to be ... he adjusted and all is well. Just wanted to update incase this happened to anyone else. I am not sure how these settings were altered.... causing the problem.

geposted Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 7:11 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
If not forced to a set resolution, the monitor resolution will be autodetected. Sometimes this does not work well ;)

geposted Tue 23 Dec 14 @ 1:55 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)