Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: how can i map a knob to control sampler selection panel

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I been trying to mapp with no luck a rotary knob on my rellop neon to scroll up and down the sampler panel, i have it to sampler_select but it doesnt scroll up or down the panel just the sampler selection, i want it to work just like the browser scroll knob does on my controller. Please can somebody help me.

geposted Sat 27 Dec 14 @ 4:08 pm
yeah man, i'd love to give you you the answer .... but I havn't checked it either. And I've read read the instructions already.
+1

geposted Sat 27 Dec 14 @ 5:56 pm
Cool, it really doesnt come with much instructions related to mapping since its allready full virtual dj native, i bet its something simple but im not good with mappings. Please let me know if you find anything, have a happy new year.

geposted Sat 27 Dec 14 @ 6:36 pm
Try sampler_select +1 or maybe browser_window 'sampler' & browser_scroll...

The choices are all (well mostly) documented via the custom button editor.

geposted Sun 28 Dec 14 @ 9:21 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Sampler_select should be the right script for that.
Depending what kind of midi note the neon is sending to VirtualDJ.
First of all you should delete the existing button and add it as a new on with the specific command.
Please try also :
var 'browser_mode' ? var 'folders' ? browser_window 'folders' ? browser_scroll : browser_window 'folders' : var 'sidev' ? browser_window 'sideview' ? browser_scroll : browser_window 'sideview' : browser_window 'songs' ? browser_scroll : browser_window 'songs' : sampler_select

geposted Mon 29 Dec 14 @ 6:09 am
Thank you guys i will let you know what worked for me.

geposted Mon 29 Dec 14 @ 8:24 am
[quote=groovindj]Try sampler_select +1 or maybe browser_window 'sampler' & browser_scroll...

The choices are all (well mostly) documented via the custom button editor.

his worked just as I wanted. THANK YOU!

geposted Fri 02 Jan 15 @ 2:38 pm
Which one?

geposted Fri 02 Jan 15 @ 2:42 pm
yes! which one???
please put it here so I can copy and paste ... please...please

geposted Fri 02 Jan 15 @ 3:12 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)