Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Fresh from Digital DJ Tips [NAMM 2015] Virtual DJ 8 Adds New Akai, Rane & Reloop Support

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

geposted Sat 24 Jan 15 @ 10:57 pm
I often wonder why Atomix use Phil's site (and probably pay him too) to promote when they have their own website, twitter feed and facebook page.

geposted Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 5:51 am
It's weird too that the article says Atomix announced this "at NAMM" - they're not there!

geposted Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 6:52 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
kradcliffe wrote :
I often wonder why Atomix use Phil's site (and probably pay him too) to promote when they have their own website, twitter feed and facebook page.

Native advertising my friend, most people can't spot the difference from actual news to paid for news.
Hey at least atomix aren't as bad as Serato

*Breaking News Serato have changed the font in the online pdf*

geposted Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 6:53 am
Okay so Atomix who isn't at the show in official capacity, you want them to put out a press release in the mainstream media? Who exactly will pick that up????

NAMM is an music industry show and Phil's site is apart of journalism/news gathering, it's perfectly okay for them to release things through them.

In other news, companies releasing life changing products without proper testing but have the CDC or EPA's stamp of approval using PR and outlets like CNN behaving as it's news/true reporting should be quite a bit more concerning than how Atomix' releases information.

geposted Mon 26 Jan 15 @ 11:47 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)