Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Denon MC3000 or Pioneer DDJ wego 2? which would you get...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey guys I'm looking at getting either of these 2 controllers for a backup/portable on the go/practice/setting up playlists controller I can get these for about the same price and love the size of them and they both offer most of what I want i know they don't offer alot but just enough for what I can play with, just wanted ya's feedback, wish would ya go with? Thanks

geposted Fri 30 Jan 15 @ 11:16 am
The denon mc3000 is better built quality and more professional but denon mc4000 is coming out i would get that one or i would get the pioneer ddj sb it sells real cheap too

geposted Sun 01 Feb 15 @ 9:53 am
Think too the Denon MC 4000 is a better Option
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsN0i1N_xTA

Eventually is a AA VMS2 nice too for you,i use this Model since Christmas 2011,
and have not one Crash with this Midicontroller and the VDJ 7.0 - 7.4.1LE/Pro Full or the VDJ 8 Pro Infinity.
The inbuildt Soundcard is very good too.

greatings,Dirk

geposted Sun 01 Feb 15 @ 10:48 am
Any feedback on the Hercules RMX 2 black/gold? Has anyone tried it I love the size...

geposted Mon 02 Feb 15 @ 2:05 pm
I'm really looking for a mixer that offers the most with size I need this to be very portable which is why I'm looking towards now either the wego or hercules rmx 2, very similar in price and very portable but lack some goodies my main board is a ddj-sx which I have no complaints just looking for a backup or a board for on the go that don't take up to much room around the $200-$300 range...

geposted Mon 02 Feb 15 @ 2:13 pm
Woo... didn't realize those pioneer ddj-sb were going that cheap I might make an exception for size for that....

geposted Mon 02 Feb 15 @ 2:40 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)