Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Has anyone been able to use the NS7/NS7 II with USB 3.0 ports

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Having a tough time finding a good laptop that still has usb 2.0. I know it's a known issue, but I haven't been able to find anyone who has made it work.

geposted Sat 31 Jan 15 @ 11:36 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Yup, almost a year now. ADK 8600 HW. What was funny is it was an accedent that I installed my NS7 on that port. Then later on realized that it was USB 3. Tried my USB 3 backup drive and it did not work at 3 speeds. So I installed the Intel USB 3 drivers and all works well. 3 speeds and NS7 works.

Possibly that is the order needed? But been going well in production for ablout 6 months and 3 months of testing.

geposted Sun 01 Feb 15 @ 7:21 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
No problems with the NS7-II on USB3 here.

geposted Sun 01 Feb 15 @ 8:31 am
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks. I just helped a buddy upgrade his system. Picked out a lappy and we hooked it up to my ns7ii. Didn't work with VDJ 7, but works fine on VDJ 8. He runs Numark Cue, so he'll be upgrading as soon as his Ns7ii shows up. We're going to give the setup a day in the studio, to make sure it won't fail, but it seems solid as of now. Sold him my QSC k12s to replace his beat mackie thumps too. He had been beating himself up, because all of the other DJs in the area have had better toys for a couple of years now. All he needs is some practice, and he'll be booking more gigs in short order.

geposted Mon 02 Feb 15 @ 10:36 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)