Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Installing VMS4 - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

ErimaLE userMember since 2011
Hey Guys,

I have a question about my VMS4.

What is the best way to install the software and install the mixer itself?
Which version of VDJ LE do you guys recommend for using this mixer.

I would prefer 2 decks.

Thanks in advance.

geposted Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 2:15 pm
Look for the VMS-4 here. You should follow instructions given here. LE versions only work with the controllers they come with.

geposted Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 2:38 pm
Yes I know that.
I can't use VDJ 8 for my VMS because I only have 10 mins, but with VDJ 8 it Always worked.

I don't know why it didn't work with VDJ Le..

geposted Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 3:09 pm
Erima wrote :
I can't use VDJ 8 for my VMS because I only have 10 mins, but with VDJ 8 it Always worked.

If you read this, does it make sense to you?

geposted Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 3:50 pm
Hello, " A Man ... " I think Erima meant that only have ten minutes with VDj8 , and is forced to use VDJ LE .
As happens to me as well , asked whether default should be used VDJ LE, if so , communicate that actrualizaciones there for VDJ LE and it's pretty tough but surely, we must say everything .
Greetings to everyone from Barcelona Spain

geposted Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 4:34 pm
Still not sure if I understand, but the LE version works with the controller it came with. It should work all the time, no time limit. If you have the Pro version of 8, it will work with all controllers, no time limit. If you do not have the Pro version, you are able to upgrade, for a discounted price. If you are saying that you were able to use the Pro version before, and now you can't, well, if you did not pay for the Pro version that's the way it's supposed to be. If I am missing the point, it's Wed and I'm a little slow.

geposted Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 5:07 pm
Hello, I have the VMS4.1 with VDJ LE. I purchased a month-to-month subscription for VDJ 8 because I like the sandbox principle it provides. How do i access VDJ8? I opened up VDJ LE on my laptop and thought that i would see an auto upgrade to VDJ 8, but I'm lost on how to get to it. Do i need to download anything or should it upgrade from within VDJ LE?

geposted Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 10:07 pm
Go here to download. Run the program. Log in with your user name and password. If you have any issues, come back, and I'm sure we will be able to help.

geposted Thu 05 Mar 15 @ 12:07 am
Yes, i'm sorry. It had to be that I used VDJ Le.

But my mixer didn't work with VDJ LE because of false settings.
What are the best settings?

geposted Thu 05 Mar 15 @ 10:06 am
Is your VDJ LE the version that was supplied with the VMS4?

Other versions of LE will not work with the VMS4. They only work with the controller they were supplied with.

It's unfortunate that Atomix chose to remove the controller details from users posts, because we can't see which LE version you have.

geposted Thu 05 Mar 15 @ 5:39 pm
I have downloaded the latest version of LE here.
But I didn't work, it recognised the controller, but I think some settings are incorrect.

I think that is the reason why I don't get sound.
In the past, it Always worked!

geposted Mon 09 Mar 15 @ 10:43 am
i have a VMS4 and it worked fine no problem whatsoever. i use VDJ 8 pro now and it works excellent no problems since day one. i suggest you download the latest firmware for the VMS4 and asio drivers and fallow the settings in the manual .

geposted Wed 11 Mar 15 @ 6:41 pm
Should I buy VDJ 8?
With that program everything works fine!

geposted Sat 14 Mar 15 @ 1:59 pm
i think with le you may need to set to internal mixer i could be wrong though

geposted Sat 14 Mar 15 @ 2:59 pm
what do you think are the best options for playing ?

geposted Sat 14 Mar 15 @ 3:48 pm
Hey upgrade to pro you wont regret you will be able to use your controller and mixer 100% not counting the extra features you will be able to get

geposted Sun 15 Mar 15 @ 10:32 am
Ye I know, but the software is expensive

geposted Sun 15 Mar 15 @ 11:11 am
If you're only using VDJ and the VMS4 at home (not a professional DJ) then you could just buy the VDJ 8 Plus license for the VMS4.

geposted Sun 15 Mar 15 @ 11:16 am
Ye I know that, but the VMS has to work with the LE version.

I used to do that, but I doesn't work anymore.

geposted Tue 17 Mar 15 @ 11:09 am
Might be usefull to know that I'm also trying to solve Erima's problem in the Dutch forum. The VMS stays quite while the waveforms are moving. Suggested to check if the VMS is not set as a default soundcard in Windows. The problems have somehow appeared when updating to 7.4.2.

Does anyone know if the LE-skin of the VMS4 has an option to change from a 4-deck skin to a 2-deck version?

geposted Tue 17 Mar 15 @ 11:47 am
83%