Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mapper for Pioneer xdj rx in Virtual DJ 7

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, I've managed to get sound and most controls working on my Pioneer xdj rx in Virtual DJ pro 7.4 using the simple MIDI wrapper but I'm a little bit stalled at the jog wheel (the difficult bit). Any help would be very much appreciated. I just want to get the unit working adequately well until someone more experienced than I posts the full 'bells and whistles' version here.

Thanks in advance.

John

geposted Mon 13 Apr 15 @ 2:20 am
Ok, change of plan, I'm taking the plunge and converting to 8, any help with the jogwheels appreciated, although I am working my way through all the buttons again right now. Again :(

geposted Mon 13 Apr 15 @ 5:31 am
Ok, now got it running tolerably well but without stuff like LED's working properly. It's definitely good enough to gig on, if you're not into scratching and, whilst it's not good enough to post here on the website, I'd be happy to share it with anyone who's stuck.

Looking forward to official support though, the RX is a great little unit.

Mac and VDJ8

geposted Mon 13 Apr 15 @ 12:48 pm
That's the unit that I'm looking to get next and I hope Vdj do the native support as always

geposted Mon 13 Apr 15 @ 9:16 pm
hi guys

any news on when support will be available for the xdj-rx?

geposted Sat 18 Apr 15 @ 9:25 am

geposted Sat 18 Apr 15 @ 1:01 pm
Hi John,

Posted a message to your profile. My email address is sullivan.eoghan@gmail.com

john london wrote :
Ok, now got it running tolerably well but without stuff like LED's working properly. It's definitely good enough to gig on, if you're not into scratching and, whilst it's not good enough to post here on the website, I'd be happy to share it with anyone who's stuck.

Looking forward to official support though, the RX is a great little unit.

Mac and VDJ8

geposted Tue 04 Aug 15 @ 5:47 am
Hey everybody.
I'm having trouble mapping the headphones for the XDJ-RX. Has anyone worked this out yet? I have the latest firmware and everything else seem to be working fine. Im getting volume but its tied to the channel faders, not the headphone controls...
Thanks for any help
Jammin Jeff
videodjjamminjeff@gmail.com

geposted Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 11:59 pm
You don't "map" the headphones. That part of the setup is reliant on you selecting the correct audio config.

I imagine it would be a master/headphones setup, with ch 1/2 of the RX being master and ch 3/4 being headphones. That's the usual config with controllers.

geposted Sun 01 May 16 @ 9:21 am
Hi all . Anyone can help me and send me mapper for xxxxxxxxxx for virtualdj 7.4 Email: xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx

--- removed --

Moderator : Posting contact information is not permitted by No-Licensed Users as per our Forum rules

geposted Fri 25 Nov 16 @ 3:15 pm
1000jonHome userMember since 2017
hola soy nuevo y tengo un controlador xdj.rx y tenga la licencia pro infinity y no agarra me dice que devo tener el maping me pueden ayudar en donde consigo el maping

geposted Mon 16 Oct 17 @ 11:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)