Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Something to maybe add to your sets............

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I was looking through Apple App Store and came across this, http://us.novationmusic.com/software/launchpad-app

Well I downloaded it cause it's free 😜 after about a minute I had a basic track laid down. So I thinking that since I like to scratch I could mash out a basic beat and just plug my iPad into a channel on my mixer and scratch till I pass out, lmmfao!!

Then I thought we could take it another step further and build tracks live and mix in with tracks from VDJ.

I'm sure some are already doing this but if you have an iPhone or iPad here's a cheap alternative to buying ableton or Maschine.

There's no midi clock so you'll have to match everything by ear but hey, your a DJ and that is easy to do 😂

So if anybody else is using this go ahead and post the ways your using it....... 👍

geposted Sun 26 Apr 15 @ 6:29 pm
I thought you were on another thread talking about Loopbe1 midi apps??? the makers ( Nerds.de ) make all kinds pf interfacing midi & audio apps and even computer to computer via ethernet.yes ...the future is now,anything is possible! ;)

geposted Sun 26 Apr 15 @ 7:43 pm
For my needs I don't need a midi clok with this..........

Click the link and just check it out before commenting again please 👍

geposted Sun 26 Apr 15 @ 7:59 pm
midi clock,midi notes, Audio in & outs,everything buddy.thats where its at...

geposted Sun 26 Apr 15 @ 9:10 pm
Again you didn't click the link but then again you never wear one to listen and yet again for what I use it for I don't need midi clock or midi notes. Ill use it as a simple scratch looper or another sampler for fills and breaks.

Now if you have nothing useful to contribute to this thread can you please quit with the derail already, Thanks and peace........

geposted Sun 26 Apr 15 @ 9:54 pm
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
You can record your mix on this app!
i made a mix of 8 different beats on it and it's what I use for over-dub beats.
CUE-LOOP on DDJ controllers does the job to add lows or highs on older tracks.

geposted Sun 26 Apr 15 @ 11:22 pm
Yes sir, that's how I plan on using it 👍

And it's so dang easy to use 😜

geposted Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 12:10 am
Good Luck...

geposted Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 2:31 am
Interesting app, thanks for the headsup beatbreaker. Gonna spend hours tinkering with this lol.

geposted Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 4:50 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005

geposted Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 6:56 am
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Damn beatbreaker1, you've got me going. My answer might be to take one cdj, and load it with a scratch sample..wah hey!
It means I need a single cdj flight case. My coffin will do on my death.
It crossed my mind that appearance does count, hence having a pile of stuff in my work area might help my image!
It's great to see the ideas flying around.

Scratching using vdj, and my main output does seems to be a little cumbersome. I sometimes load a scratch sample a spare deck, but not often.

Are you using vdj 8 on the ipad, and does it work well?

geposted Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 7:59 am
No vsj doesn't work on an iPad.

What I'm doing is when I'm lazy and don't wanna plug my laptop in I'll grab a battle record or cd and plug the iPad into a channel on my mixer. Next I'll mash out a beat real quick and scratch over that beat.

Now last night I was messing around with just my laptop and I used the laptops line in on deck 4. Next I mashed out a beat and mixed some other tracks in with it. I also took some weaker tracks and added some drums into it.

There's a bunch of stuff that you could with this app.

@Phatso I'll be getting that tonight, Thanks for the link 👍

geposted Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 9:11 am
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hot stuff!!!!!!
I'll read this post a few times.

geposted Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 9:21 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)