Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Broadcasting in Virtual DJ 8, Doubts about the licenses

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey, I don't know if this is the correct forum but i was wondering if you could broadcast to a radio server with a per controller license (not the full, pro one). Also, if you buy a per controller license in virtual dj 8, can you use the same license in virtual dj 7? Thanks, sorry for my english.

geposted Sun 03 May 15 @ 12:33 pm
No you can't. One of the limitations of "PLUS" license is broadcasting. Only PC to PC directly is allowed. Webradio servers are not avaialble.
Also "PLUS" & "PRO Subscriber" licenses are exclusive to VirtualDj 8. You can't use them with VirtualDj 7.

geposted Sun 03 May 15 @ 1:29 pm
Okay thank you. I've bought the Hercules DJ Control Instinct and i would like to use it with virtual dj 7, and broadcast to a radio. What license should i buy and where can i buy it?

geposted Sun 03 May 15 @ 1:36 pm

geposted Sun 03 May 15 @ 1:41 pm
If you want to use VDJ 7 then the only way is to buy a full Infinity license (for VDJ 8) which includes the option to download VDJ 7.

geposted Sun 03 May 15 @ 1:47 pm
Sorry, Groovin is right.
I didn't notice that you want to use your controller with VirtualDj 7 instead of 8.
In that case "PRO Infinity" is the only license suitable for you.

geposted Mon 04 May 15 @ 12:39 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)