Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Sampler question

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Ok i just got a rane 62 which fixed my want for post fader effects, now these remix deck which i yearn for, because i have crazy ideas in my head. Can i just set a cue point on a instrumental load it in the sampler deck and trigger that sample from that cue point, can i make groups and load them all at once. or is there a remix deck type work around i havent seen yet? ANd before i get all the why dont you just get traktor, because i wanna use VDJ, its the first DVS software i ever used..I have a rane 62 and im still using vdj, get it.

geposted Tue 19 May 15 @ 3:26 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
You have got me just a little confused.

You can make your own sample banks from anything starting at any point you want.
You can assign script's to any part of a song which might say do a 8 beat loop 4 times, and also apply effects, all fired from a cue point, and then just continue playing the song.

I might be misunderstanding.

geposted Tue 19 May 15 @ 4:59 pm
Let say im doing a blend tape and i have a set of acapellas and instrumentals ill be working with...i wanna load those instrumentals into the sample banks while using the decks for the acapellas

geposted Tue 19 May 15 @ 5:24 pm
Okay so i been loading the tracks on the sampler, kinda works, my new question, is there a script where i can control the pitch of the sample.

geposted Sun 24 May 15 @ 8:25 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)